Warm Down question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warm Down question

Hey guys, is warming down in a hot shower good enough for the "warm down" after JPs or any routine for that matter. I am just wondering because that is the easiest way for me to do it since i do my PE routine right before i shower. Also, anyone have a link to the benefits of the warm down? I understand why you want the blood to rush into the penis to circulate new blood and start to repair the tissue, but how does it specifically prevent injury? Ive seen it compared to muscles on this forum and i've never warmed down muscle really, so just wondering the difference. Thanks for any input
    Current Stats (1/15/11):
    BPEL: 5.875in
    EG: 5.125in

Short-Term Goal:
    BPEL: 6.75in
    EG: 5.5in

Long-Term Goals:
    BPEL: 8.0in
    EG: 6.5in

I often use a shower for a warm-down, but the water must be very warm. Remember that it is easy to apply heat to your penis, but harder to apply it to your ligaments. A constant flow of very warm water is needed. Some minor stretches are good at this time, too.

Warm-downs help prevent injuries the same way as walking after a hard run. If you are fit enough to run 2 miles in 15 minutes or so, at the end, you just don't sit down and have some water, but "walk it off." Those who have just stopped find themselves very stiff and achey the next morning. Exercising the penis is similar.

There has been some discussion on the forums of late about a cool-down, as opposed to a warm-down. Both serve the same purpose: easing the strain, returning blood flow to normal and 'communicating' to your penis, "There! all done for now!"
    Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
    Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
    Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
    Midasman's progress

Comment

Working...
    X