Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danger of glan dryness/wrinkling?

Hey guys,

After my jelq session, when I return to my normal state, I notice my glans are wrinkly. This makes sense to me since they have just been overinflated to a high point and now they are slightly stretched. My question is: Is there any danger in this? They also have a feeling of dryness after my sessions. I'm uncut, which helps, but I still feel a little dryness. Will this cause any desensitizing in the long run?

I guess to be safe I will put some kind of lube or moisture around on the head before next time.

I think it is natural to get some "shriveling" described as temporary wrinkles and dryness! The best solution I have found is to use a lube (KY Jelly) right after and try to keep it moist.

I find about two hours later that all signs have gone and a healthy flaccid is the result!!
    Commit, start your routine, don't rush, and increase your length, girth, and ultimately confidence in the process. Key: Don't measure everyday and only measure 1X per month.
    Shortdog 2019

Comment

A lot of individuals are cut at birth and the sensitivity is still good throughout life so I doubt a little dryness for you is going to cause a problem.

Comment

I use BIO oil for my jelq sessions. I also use it after i shower. It helps alot with the dryness, and seems to help with my shriveling. I am a grower, so i'll take any help i can get with flacid hang. I hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
        X