When to measure progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When to measure progress

One final question before i begin JPs 90 day workout.

How often should i measure progress. weekly, every 2 weeks etc....

Check out my profile added some starting pics.

Phil
    NBPEL - 5 EG - 4.1/4
    BPEL - 5.5
    NBPFSL - 4.5 BPFSL - 5
    GOAL - NBPEL - 7

At the end of 3 months would be good and fun of you can hold off measuring!

Comment

dont think i could go 3 months without measuring tbh, im thinking maybee at the half way point of the routine.
      NBPEL - 5 EG - 4.1/4
      BPEL - 5.5
      NBPFSL - 4.5 BPFSL - 5
      GOAL - NBPEL - 7

Comment

Good idea man! Just remember the longer you wait the happier you'll be!

Comment

I'm no expert, but like said above try and hold off on measuring as long as you can. Unless it seems smaller or anything I'd say its better to try and stick it out.
          Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

It is important (critical, really) to have accurate, very honest measurements right now as you being the 90-day routine. By doing this, when you get gains, you can do what I did: I had to blink a few times, set the ruler down, and start the measurment again! I couldn't beleive it. I measured three times in amazement, knowing that my starting measurements were totally honest.

I would not measure more often than once a week. Happy PE'ing!!!!
            midasman1974
            Last edited by midasman1974; 01-29-2011, 11:55 PM.
            Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
            Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
            Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
            Midasman's progress

Comment

Personally I find that measuring once a month (1st of every month for me) is very exciting and rewarding.

Comment

I agree with Pry...something like every 4 weeks is a good amount.

I recommend not masturbating for at least 3-4 days prior to the measurement to ensure highest possible EQ.

Comment

I measure all the time. why not? I'd rather know what effect I was having.
                  "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

Originally posted by spanky View Post
                    I measure all the time. why not? I'd rather know what effect I was having.
                    I'm with Spanky on this. Measuring all the time keeps me motivated to continue to practice p.e.

Comment

I think it depends on one's approach/ mindset with PE.
                      I think it's vital that we advocate less regular measuring to new guys, because we'll get an abundance of the '4 days in and I haven't gained 3 inches yet! What gives?!' and well we have enough of those already.

I personally didn't measure until 5 months after starting. But since then I've measured much more regularly, and not systematically.

So I'm in the g411 and spanky camp somewhat now, but I know we're guys who recognise PE is long term and aren't going to give up if we don't see gains so this can work for us.
                      Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Working...
                      X