Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Injury and beginner routine (With extender)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injury and beginner routine (With extender)

I'm sure I've asked this before but I'm about to order an extender (From Ebay - an andropenis) and thaught I'd ask again. I have a line - I think it's a bruise - around the thickest part of my penis head. I'm never rough with my penis and haven't done PE for a number of months, but I'm desperate to start again. This mark is constantly there and I'm wondering is it safe to workout with this?

Also whilst im in the beginner forum can someone help advise me a routine to use with an extender and manual excercises for a beginner?

Thanks.

Originally posted by IDH View Post
    Also whilst im in the beginner forum can someone help advise me a routine to use with an extender and manual excercises for a beginner?

Thanks.

Ok, You may have noticed that you started this thread without any replies for many hours, and i think that is because the experienced folks on here see this kind of question all the time. So I'll be extra nice and let you have my opinion for what you should do as a beginner:

Don't buy the extender on eBay. Start this JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine and stick with it for the 90 days.

Don't re-invent the wheel. Extenders are for after the 90-days are done.

And I know you said that you were doing this for a while and stopped many months ago, but want to start up again. But if you jump in where you left off, your penis will re-coil in rebellion. You must consider yourself a newbie for at least several weeks.

And welcome back!!
    midasman1974
    Last edited by midasman1974; 01-30-2011, 03:53 AM.
    Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
    Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
    Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
    Midasman's progress

Comment

Thank you for the reply.

What does everyone think about the bruising? Whats wrond with the extender - Couldn't it be used after the 90 days? Also I've tried JP's before and ALWAYS get too erect from all the swings/ stretches. Is there an alternative?

Comment

Think of your granny while doing stretches?

No seriously, you need to stay focused on what you're doing buddy. If you get too erect, you need to take it down guy. It's all part of the training friend. You start from scratch, and you need to understand that there is routine you need to follow. The longer you stay too erect, the longer it's going to take to finish. If you're going to do it half and half, don't expect results.

So, just follow the JP90, word for word, and then after that you can see for devices and such.

Good luck buddy.
        Visit my log!

Comment

Working...
        X