About morning wood and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About morning wood and more

I just did my 3rd PE yesterday - following the JP90, and this morning I didn't have morning wood since like ever. I'm guessing this is normal? Taking today and maybe tomorrow off is probably a good idea, to let mr johnson rest, right?

By the way, in the JP90 routine it says all gains are permanent but in another thread I read they're not. What should a newbie make of this?
    HellyBelly
    Last edited by HellyBelly; 02-01-2011, 03:47 AM.

Morning and night woods are witnesses of the good health of your penis. They happen during your sleep every 90 min and last around 30 min so this means that every 60 min you have a gap of 60 min without erection. You might have woken up during such an interval. I wouldn't worry if you didn't wake up with an erection once (maybe you noticed erections during your sleep, they have exactly the same value), but only if it happens twice or thrice. Then I would consider it as probably overtraining...
    Pay close attention to your other PIs, especially EQ because it is very sensible...
    You should know that JP90 is an intense beginner routine so if you want to take a day off after 3 days on, it's still perfectly fine and you'll still gain (maybe even more according to the theory that "less is more") so feel free to do it if you want. Some people can't bear more than 2 days in a row with this routine, and have made substantial gains.
    Last, the gains from PE, at least part of them, require a minimal maintenance routine: this is called cementing gains! Have a look at this: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ight=cementing. I do believe however that if you're able to maintain your size for a long enough time (I'm thinking in terms of years), then you'll keep it forever...
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Thanks for an awsome reply, mate!

Comment

Working...
      X