Turtle or normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turtle or normal?

Okay so after an intense PE session my unit goes back to being flacid without its engorgement (never had any post Pe for longer than 2 mins.) now its a bit cold and its size is around normal maybe a SMALL bit smaller. squeezing with two fingers its not hard but a bit more dense than usual.

Now when would you consider it being turtled? ive heard that when its a lot smaller and hard inside and sometimes even white/cold?
    Im pretty sure what i have is not turtleing because no matter how low intensity i go i get this result POST pe...?

Any experts have experience with this? its always bugged me that after pe its just around normal and a bit cold.

It sound pretty normal, a little post PE turtling. Feeling cold to the touch is not unheard of either. I've been know to do a lower heat warm down after my work out and it does help with the cool thing and some light stretches after the warm down may help with the shrinkage.

Are your other PIs good? How often are you working out? Do you ejaculate after your PE workout?
    Unit
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Unit; 02-01-2011, 11:28 PM.
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

It could be that your session are too intense and you are turtling as a result. Try reducing your routine and see if you get any of that engorgement back.
      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Are you warming up enough? I got this the first 2 times I did pe but now if a have a good warm up and warm down I don't get it.
        2011 goal: 6.5

Comment

I agree with James91: Improve your warm up AND warm down.
          Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
          Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
          Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
          Midasman's progress

Comment

Not necessarily a warm up/down issue. I didn't warm up for months and still had post routine plumpness.
            It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
            Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

My pi's are mostly great, this morning i woke up with intense morning wood, and size was bigger than normal for the morning. Its just the after part that's kind of wierd? This happens no matter if i do 30v-jelqs and 50jelqs only or 90/150... So i guess its just how it reacts?

As for my warmup. I do a rice sock for 8 mins with a 30 second helicopter in the middle to encourage bloodflow. For my warm down nothing has worked so far... so ive been edgeing recently. And no ejaculations, only precum.

Comment

Originally posted by Stantheman88 View Post
                ... so ive been edgeing recently. And no ejaculations, only precum.
                Ok, so no masturbation, but what about sex? You need a good orgasm, at least twice a week! It is good for the prostate.
                Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
                Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
                Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
                Midasman's progress

Comment

Originally posted by midasman1974 View Post
                  Ok, so no masturbation, but what about sex? You need a good orgasm, at least twice a week! It is good for the prostate.
                  Plenty of sex on the weekend with the gf haha :P

Comment

Working...
                  X