What does it mean when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does it mean when...

...you shrink up before and after you go to the bathroom? Weak PC muscles?

Weak Politically Correct muscles? What?

The scrotum reacts all day to changes in tempurature. the penis reacts all day to erections and blood needed elsewhere. If you are doing intense excerize (running, lifting, swimming, etc.) the heart takes away blood from your digestive tract and penis to use elsewhere.

That this happens noticable when you pee is strange - maybe your bathroom is cold and your man doesn't like coming outside the zipper!
    Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
    Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
    Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
    Midasman's progress

Comment

Do you do kegels?
      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I think I meant PF for pelvic floor. It happens the most when I do #2 but it does happen to a lesser degree when I pee. When I do number 2 it gets cold to the touch and even feels damp sometimes.
        I haven't done kegels for a while no.

Comment

Bearing down to have a bowel movement is a reverse kegal. After strengthening the pelvic floor, some men report being able to separately reverse-kegal their bowels and penile base.

Also, sitting on the can makes your junk cold quick! Your scrotum is used to touching the upper thighs, but when you squat, its all air.

You can be our experiment: Start doing kegals and reverse-kegals, and report back on the shrinkage!
          Midasman's progress

Comment

The problem with kegels is I don't know how to do them correctly. I can only tighten one small area down there and i don't know if it's the correct one.

Comment

Next time you take a pee, stop the flow of urine. *Ding!* That is a kegal.

Now force out as much urine as you can *Ding!* There's a reverse kegal.

Same group of muscles stop #2 or force it out.

The great thing about kegals is you can do them all day. If you are doing them right, NO ONE can tell. If you are squeezing your arse cheeks or flexing your stomach, your doing it wrong.
              Midasman's progress

Comment

Originally posted by midasman1974 View Post
                Next time you take a pee, stop the flow of urine. *Ding!* That is a kegal.

Now force out as much urine as you can *Ding!* There's a reverse kegal.

Same group of muscles stop #2 or force it out.

The great thing about kegals is you can do them all day. If you are doing them right, NO ONE can tell. If you are squeezing your arse cheeks or flexing your stomach, your doing it wrong.
                That's the thing...I can't do it w/o squeezing my butt, even when I'm stopping the urine.

Comment

The I guess you have very weak kegal muscles. But wait....How to you hold your urine in when you really have to go? I am assuming you are potty trained! Your body CAN do a kegal, you just can't do it consciously.

You have the muscles, just not the control... I guess you will have to practice, including squeezing your arse cheeks until you link the muscles to your brain. You might be surprised how fast you'll learn. Good luck!
                  Midasman's progress

Comment

About the dampness..I have warm toilet seats, and it's still hitting the balls most of the time. It's the only time it gets THAT cold.

Comment

I wish my balls hit air when I sit on the toilet...they hang so low when I shit they usually end up riding my turd like a canoe lol
                      June 2010 Beginning bpel 5.75 mseg 4.75
                      Current bpel 7 3/8 mseg 5.5 I don't even know if I want to gain anymore.
                      New Short Term Goal 7.5x5.5
                      Long Term 8x6
                      :cool:

Comment

It happened again; this time was much worse, not only was it damp, it was wet! I thought for sure I was feeling piss or it somehow got wet from the toilet water but I'm pretty sure it was neither. I haven't been able to do many kegels, it's just too difficult to do for more than a minute and it takes a minute or so before I can do it without clenching my ass.

Comment

You are doing it right: when I started kegals, I could do it for maybe a minute or 2 and have to rest for a hour. Also, I could only hold a kegal for 3 or 4 seconds. Now I can do it easier, and can hold a kegal for 30 + seconds at a time.

You will improve!
                          Midasman's progress

Comment

I can only hold it for 2 seconds max but I'll keep trying.

Comment

Originally posted by midasman1974 View Post
                              If you are squeezing your arse cheeks or flexing your stomach, your doing it wrong.
                              Goddammit, are you serious?

UGH.

I wasted all that time for nothing?

If I recall correctly Pegasus mentioned there's 2 types of kegels, each for RK and normal K.
                              Rk - can either flex your abs area of bloat your stomach - the second one I don't use to force my pee out.

Kegels - I cannot do them without squeezing my arsehole. God effing dammit.
                              Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

Working...
                              X