When BPFSL translates to BPEL...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When BPFSL translates to BPEL...

How long does it take, according to the more experienced users on this board?

And what can we do to speed up this transition of BPFSL to BPEL?

Currently, on my fourth month, and my BPEL is at 6.25'' (originally 6.0'') when I have an EQ of 9 or close, and my BPFSL is now at 6.8'' (originally 6.1'')

I was wandering when my hydraulics will catch up and how I can assist them.
    I'm a firm believer in stretching regularly and manual stretching is what gives gains.
    My routine is about 20minutes stretching everyday, and then 5days of jelqing, 5mins or sometimes ten minutes, and I do the 3 part dry jelq to, as I have a small girth, about 4.3''.

Cheers

Honestly, I've seen this subject dragged out and mulled over way too much. There are even "theories" elsewhere about it. I don't believe you can turn your bpfsl into your bpel. You will always have a longer bpfsl than your bpel. No matter how long you get. I've added a hair over 2" to my penis so far, and I still have over an inch in difference between my bpfsl, and my bpel. It's simple really. When the penis is flaccid, it stretches longer because when you are erect, your penis not only fills in with blood length-wise, but also expands width-wise which causes it to actually "shorten" some during the erection process.

Comment

Originally posted by stillwantmore View Post
      Honestly, I've seen this subject dragged out and mulled over way too much. There are even "theories" elsewhere about it. I don't believe you can turn your bpfsl into your bpel. You will always have a longer bpfsl than your bpel. No matter how long you get. I've added a hair over 2" to my penis so far, and I still have over an inch in difference between my bpfsl, and my bpel. It's simple really. When the penis is flaccid, it stretches longer because when you are erect, your penis not only fills in with blood length-wise, but also expands width-wise which causes it to actually "shorten" some during the erection process.

SWM, always? Be careful about using absolutes.

When collecting data for the TGC Theory, I ran across several guys who's BPFSL and BPEL were either the same
      or the BPEL was longer. We have to assume their tunica expands the same as everyone else which means there is some reason it
      is the same or shorter. remek and I think it may have to do with the volume of smooth muscle. There was some discussion on it in the
      smooth muscle thread.

Whatever reason, it's not always longer. I would agree that in most cases but there are several exceptions (as with anything.)
      May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana View Post
        SWM, always? Be careful about using absolutes.

When collecting data for the TGC Theory, I ran across several guys who's BPFSL and BPEL were either the same
        or the BPEL was longer. We have to assume their tunica expands the same as everyone else which means there is some reason it
        is the same or shorter. remek and I think it may have to do with the volume of smooth muscle. There was some discussion on it in the
        smooth muscle thread.

Whatever reason, it's not always longer. I would agree that in most cases but there are several exceptions (as with anything.)
        Wait a second. I just re-read this post. For some reason (happens sometimes before my coffee hits my neurons ), I thought we were comparing non bpel to bpfsl! MY BAD. My bpel, and bpfsl are indeed the same. My NON bpel is where the 1"+ difference was. Sorry everyone!

On that note, I have no idea how to answer. To my knowledge, I never had a difference between these two measurements. Then again, anything is possible.
        stillwantmore
        Banned
        Last edited by stillwantmore; 03-10-2008, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the responses.

I am indeed under the impression that the BPEL plays catch up to the BPFSL and might or might not get their. As I have gained in my BPFSL in the last month, but not in my BPEL, what does that mean?

SWM: you have made impressive gains according to your pic, where did most of your length gains come from, manuel stretching?

Iguana: according to the theory, my smooth muscle has yet to catch up and this is done by jelqing, am I correct?

Comment

slanker,

yes, this is the current thinking. What is the difference between your BPFSL and BPEL?

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

Iguana: my BPFSL is at 6.8'' and my BPEL is at 6.25'' (when I have EQ 9+ and bone pressed to the pelvic), so the difference is 0.55''

And I'm hoping to push that further, as I stretch all the time, and will add jelqs to morning and night. On that note I woke up with good woody today, thicker than usual but not longer, could be down to my v stretches.

Comment

My BPFS is usually 1/4" longer than my BPEL. When they are the same, I Jelq. When the BPFS is longer, I stretch.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Ahhhh I see, JonPop. I was looking forward to your answer. So as my BPFSL is longer I should continue my focus on stretching. This is interesting, as you have made many gains, I like your thinking.

Comment

Guys, think about it like this, your tunica ultimately defines the size and shape of your penis. When the smooth muscle inflates with blood it eventually expands until the tunica restricts it (if your EQ is good.) The more the smooth muscle expands, the more rigid your erection.

If your BPFSL is much longer that your BPEL this means your tunica can stretch longer than your smooth muscle can effectively expand.
                    Else, they would be close in relation.

So, logically, if your tuncia is longer (indicated by BPFSL) then you would work your smooth muscle (i.e. jelq, clamp, etc.)
                    The inverse would also be true. If your BPEL is about the same as your BPFSL, the your smooth muscle is expanding the tunica to it's limit. You would then want to stretch out the tunica.

Think of a bicycle tire. The tunica being the tire and the smooth muscle being the tube. If your tire was much larger than your tube you wouldn't stretch the tire. It would just make the problem worse. If your tunica (BPFSL) is much longer then the smooth muscle needs work.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

Iguana: I am sure you are right too. As affectively, you would want to pump blood in their to fill the new space as such. So going back to my original thought, increasing my BPFSL shows a potential for gains.

I am sure their is also a theory I have read somewhere, where it says, the SM automatically catches up to the tunica. I hope this also has some truth to it.

All in all, I am satisfied with the answers I have received here so far.

Comment

Most of my length gains so far are from hanging weights. *Maybe* 1/2" came from "newbie" jelqing gains.

Comment

Originally posted by stillwantmore View Post
                          Most of my length gains so far are from hanging weights. *Maybe* 1/2" came from "newbie" jelqing gains.
                          Was this 1/2" in length? Or girth? How could you tell the length gains were from Jelqing? Or am I mis-reading this?

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                            Was this 1/2" in length? Or girth? How could you tell the length gains were from Jelqing? Or am I mis-reading this?
                            Length and girth actually. I gained approximately 1/2" in both directions...most likely 'newbie' gains when I first started PE way back in the day. I could tell the gains came from jelqing because that's all I did (jelqing) when I first began during my first few months.

Comment

I am sure that I had a newbie gain of half an inch, as my base girth increased and there is a part their that I have never seen before and I am sure that is the inner penis. SWM got his gains from weights and JonPop got his gains from manuel stretching and jelqing, which answers the question I initially asked, which was BPFSL does translate to BPEL, how long it takes though I'm not sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X