Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bpel for young people mean age 30

Hi everyone,

I am little confused. After reading all surveys I made conclusion that average NBPEL is 5,3 - 5,8 inches and BPEL 6 - 6.2 inches but few days ago i read the article that explain the decrease of the human penis with age. Does this mean that average NBPEL for 20 - 30 year old man is bigger than the stats from all these surveys. I ask this question becouse there are surveys declaring the mean age 50 . Does mean that there are a lot of people in these survey with penis not equal to the size they have had 20 years ago? Some researchers measure the penis size after pharmacological erection. Does this pharmacological erection is 100% hard?

Does somebody knows when the penis start to decrease , does this affect all men and how this affect the penis size data?

Thanks guys.
    nikola85
    Last edited by nikola85; 02-05-2011, 10:33 AM.

The penis probably could start to decrease in size, but it doesn't have to at all. Just using it for sex and having erections daily is enough to keep it the same size until you are 99 years old.

There is no set age.
    Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
    Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
    Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
    Midasman's progress

Comment

But just until 99. It shrinks at 100.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Keep doing PE till you're a 100 years old.

All that wisdom incorporated into 20 inches of muscle,, leaving the future generation baffled.
        Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

See, that's my ultimate long-term goal. When I am dead, I want the embalmer and undertaker to be shocked. And then to tell Mrs. Midasman, in complete amazement, "We are soooooo, very sorry for your loss. It is obvious he took very good care of you."
          Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
          Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
          Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
          Midasman's progress

Comment

Working...
          X