Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I get some Input on this Begginer Workout??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I get some Input on this Begginer Workout??

Hello friends,

I am new to this forum, though I have been loitering for a while. I have been doing PE for about a month now with not fantastic consitency and have seen some good gains. I'd like you to take a look at this and make any suggestions you deem necessary. Thanks. Note: I do this whole thing in the shower for privacy sake.

Stretch Up, Out, Down, Left, Right (20-30 seconds each with 3-5 Windmills in between)

50 "ok grip" jelqs ~4 seconds with each throw (5-10 windmills after)

50 "v-jelqs' palm facing the floor ~4 seconds each throw (5-10 windmills after)

50 "ok grip jelqs" ~4 Seonds with each throw (5-10 windmills after)

Finish with Stretch Up, Out, Down, Left, Right (20-30 seconds each with 3-5 Windmills in between)

Starting Stat BPEL: 5.75-6.0" Depending on the Day
    Todays Stats:BPEL: 6.50-6.625" Depening on the Day

BTW, My Goal is 7"+ I'm just tired of being average.
    Orangatan
    Last edited by Orangatan; 02-05-2011, 07:40 PM.

anyone??

Comment

Looks decent. Add warm up and down to it and be consistent. Consistency is the key to any PE routine!
      To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Originally posted by higherone View Post
        Looks decent. Add warm up and down to it and be consistent. Consistency is the key to any PE routine!
        So, you would say that the hot water from the shower is not enough for warm up?

Comment

Originally posted by schlittle
          Hi orangatan and welcome to the gym

Your routine looks pretty good to me mate..and your gains look even better.

So in my personal opinion i would carry on with this routine until you get every single millimetre of gain out of it. Then i would look for a new routine.

Good luck.
          I would also like to add that some of this gain may be from a new sports nutrition supplement called creatine nitrate which is used for increased vascularity. But, I am rigorous with my form and concentrate on quality over quantity when I excercise. So I do believe these gains will be permanent but only time will tell (and my girlfriend haha!)

Comment

Originally posted by schlittle
            I'm familiar with creatine and how it swells up your muscles with water so they look bigger. But i don't think creatine would work on your penis because the only muscle it has is called "smooth muscle" and this is a completely different kind of muscle compared to an ordinary muscle. The nitrate part of the supplement might help increase blood flow to your penis.. but i would put all your gains down to your exercises. Of course if you are using the creatine nitrate mainly for bodybuilding purposes then carry on taking it.
            Just to clarify, creatine nitrate is not the same as creatine monohydrate (what you are thinking of) it has no swell due to water. However I forgot the smooth muscle part, good call there. thanks for the input!

Comment

Working...
            X