concerns w/ stretching before jelqs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• concerns w/ stretching before jelqs

so i know there is a big emphasis on when u grab ur penis with an OK grip and pull it to stretch it (left, right, out, up, down) to not pull on the glans, so you grip an inch below the glans. and i did this, but my grip and the skin i am grabbing just slide up to the glans as i pull and stretch my penis. i tried with baby powder today that didnt do anything. is is ok and common for your grip and foreskin to pull up and push against the glans? cause idk what to do otherwise...
    Starting Measurements (11/5/2011)
    FL:4
    FG:4 9/16
    NBPEL: 5 15/16
    BPEL: 6.5
    EG: 5 7/16

Push up against the glands OK, pull on the glands not good. The baby powder usually works to help the grip not slip, but skin is going to move.
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

I can relate to your problem because for my first few weeks i was stretching without pulling my foreskin back because i didn't know any better. Then when i started trying to stretch with my foreskin pulled back my grip was sliding all the time i mean it was like an ice rink down there. Anyway i tried babypowder too and like you i come to the conclusion that it wasn't really helping.

This is how i grip my penis now: with thumb and first finger i grip underneath my penis (below glands) and i grip quite tightly with thumb one side of penis and first finger other side of penis and then i stretch. I can stretch in all direction comfortably except for the downwards stretch. For the downwards stretch i don't bother pulling my foreskin back.

Btw i read on a thread at PEgym the other day that it's not absolutely necessary to pull your foreskin back when you stretch (idk which thread).

Comment

unita, ok thats great news lol i was gonna say idk how im gonna do it without even pressing up against the glans

schlittle, so with your grip are only your thumb and pointer fingertips touching? or are you doing the OK grip and gripping hard with your fingertips?

also, with the circle stretches that you do in JP's routine, do you keep the head pointed straight out as you do the circles? or do you keep the entire penis straight as you go in a circle (which would require some major wrist/arm movement as you went around the circle)?
        BPEL: 6.5
        EG: 5 7/16

Comment

ohh ok i get it now, ill try that out tomorrow and see how it feels