Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flaccid Bends & Bundle Strecth Question......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flaccid Bends & Bundle Strecth Question......

Has anyone here ever tried flaccid bends &/ or bundled stretches? Is there a site where I could see a video or is anyone willing to share how to perform the exercises correctly? Thanks
    CURRENT: 6.75" x 5.5"
    GOAL: 7" x 6"

Master7X6Plan

If you believe it, you can achieve it......

Though the pictures disappeared, did you have a look at these: Bundled Stretch - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness
    Flaccid Bend - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness
    I'm sure that the descriptions will help you.
    Several members currently do these exercises and I'm sure that they'll give you their own tips soon...
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Originally posted by normalguy View Post
      Though the pictures disappeared, did you have a look at these: Bundled Stretch - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness
      Flaccid Bend - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness
      I'm sure that the descriptions will help you.
      Several members currently do these exercises and I'm sure that they'll give you their own tips soon...
      I appreciate your input & I've read & studied these articles very closely. It'd still be nice to know if anyone had any experiences w/ these exercises so I can have a better understanding before I begin.

Master7X6Plan

Comment

I currently do flaccid bends, 5 sets for 15 seconds each. Flaccid bends are considered an intermidiate excersise, meaning you should have at least a month or two of PE under your belt before beginning, but when I first started PE, I incorperated them anyway, but unlike the conventional way to do them, in the beginning, for the first 2-3 weeks, I did them completly flaccid, normally you want to do them 25-40 erect. I currently do them about 30% erect. So far I like them, they are a good beginner girth excersise.
        "I came, I saw, I conquered"- Julius Cesear

Comment

Did you stretch your penis, then bend over your fingers or did you just place your fingers under your penis & bend? This is the part I'm trying to get.

Master7X6Plan

Comment

Working...
          X