How do I avoid the Baseball Bat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I avoid the Baseball Bat?

My penis has always been wider and girthier at the top half of my penis, with my head being quite wider than the shaft. I am currently performing a beginner's routine, and sometimes I feel I am not getting a good amount of blood into the base end of my penis when I am jelqing. I once read that base girth will come in time with jelqing, but I am unsure of this and wondering if there are excersizes I can perform to target the base. Is there anything I can do to prevent enhancing the natural baseball bat shape of my penis?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks

I would consider buying a good high quality pumping system. It has done A LOT for my base girth.

Also, if you have enough to work with, you might try some "reverse jelqing" which is where you jelq from your glans back towards the base of your penis.

ALSO, make sure that on regular jelqing, that you try and dig your fingers as deep and close to your pelvic bone as you can (without pain of course). This will ensure that you jelq as much of your penis as possible.

Comment

Working...
    X