JP's routine and jelqs first time help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP's routine and jelqs first time help

Hi guys im starting my JP's 90 routine soon and I want to do it right. And I have a few questions.
    So my routine will be this:

- Warm up:
    Since I can't stay in the bathroom so long and I don't have a microwave I will do this: wet a cloth and then heat it over the stove (I know it sounds funny but it seems like it's going to work, so I`ll reheat it to make my entire groin area hot). I will do this for 10-15 mins.

- Stretching:
    Grasp my flaccid penis (as flaccid as possible) stretch out slightly and do Helicopter Shakes (which I need more explanation from u guys because I do not understand it)
    Stretch to the left doing 25 quick kegels while holding the stretch
    Repeat Helicopter Shakes
    Stretch to the right doing 25 quick kegels while holding the stretch, then pull straight out and do 10 big circles to the left and ten circles to the right
    Repeat Helicopter Shakes
    Stretch straight out, do Kegels, repeat circle stretches
    Repeat Helicopter Shakes
    Stretch straight out, do Kegels, repeat circle stretches
    Repeat Helicopter Shakes

- Wet Jelqing:
    Using body lotion instead of lube and not a lot just a little bit since I can’t have my hands full of lotion in case im being interrupted.
    So being 60%-70% erect do 50 reps (both hands count as 1 rep)
    Can I get more description on how to do this? More of a daily talking and explanation?

- V Jelqs:
    This I really don’t get how to do it. I read JP’s way to do it but I still don’t understand it. Can you guys explain how to do it step by step but more in depth with examples?
    Repeat with 50 Wet Jelqs and 30 V Jelqs
    Do a total of 150 Wet Jelqs and 90 V Jelqs

- Warming Down:
    Same as the warm up for 10 mins.

This will be done 5 days and then 2 days off.

Ok now can you guys explain to me and give me input on the bold stuff? I would really appreciate your help!! And also, should I change or add anything? I am also uncircumcised I heard that also is important, so tell me how…

cant help you but thank you for saving me the effort of making this thread
    confidence and getting woman to shut up about it is important too.

current measurements
    march 14 2011

6.3in. EL bp.
    5.2in EG nbp.
    short term goal:
    7.25 EL nbp
    5.5 EG nbp
    long term goal:
    7.5 EL nbp
    5.75 EG nbp

Comment

That's a pretty ambitious workout just starting out. I'd suggest maybe toning it down a bit on the jelqs (remove the V-jelqs for now) and maybe adjusting your schedule to maybe 1 on / 2 off or 2 on / 2 off initially, then building up. JPs routine, as-is, is fine. Try to stick to that as much as possible.

And be careful with the stove thing - that has the potential to be VERY dangerous.
      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

um GettinThereOK I don't think you or I addressed his questions on the specific executions of the routine, though you advice is sound.

current measurements
        march 14 2011

6.3in. EL bp.
        5.2in EG nbp.
        short term goal:
        7.25 EL nbp
        5.5 EG nbp
        long term goal:
        7.5 EL nbp
        5.75 EG nbp

Comment

kanoamorse i know there are alot of people that are very curious about those questions and need explanation so that's another reason why I decided to do it. So stay here with me and let's find out.

Comment

do go on helpisgreat, I'd love some guidance as would the TS

current measurements
            march 14 2011

6.3in. EL bp.
            5.2in EG nbp.
            short term goal:
            7.25 EL nbp
            5.5 EG nbp
            long term goal:
            7.5 EL nbp
            5.75 EG nbp

Comment

well it seems like there are no helpers around here unfortunately... this is disappointing

Comment

Grasp my flaccid penis (as flaccid as possible) stretch out slightly and do Helicopter Shakes (which I need more explanation from u guys because I do not understand it)
                Helicopter shakes are a lot simpler then you think, just grab your flacid penis at the base and spin the head around rapidly in circles and it resembles a helicopter blade....hence the name.

Using body lotion instead of lube and not a lot just a little bit since I can’t have my hands full of lotion in case im being interrupted.
                So being 60%-70% erect do 50 reps (both hands count as 1 rep)
                Can I get more description on how to do this? More of a daily talking and explanation?

Your situation is dictating your lube so its hard to help with that, maybe try a water based lube they clean up easily.

The reps are based on hand travels, if you jelq once with your left hand ,then once with your right hand then that makes a rep. 50 reps would be 100 jelqs total.

This I really don’t get how to do it. I read JP’s way to do it but I still don’t understand it. Can you guys explain how to do it step by step but more in depth with examples?

Check out the below illustration and see if it clears it up, if you go to THIS thread and open Big Als videos you will find V jelq vids.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...strations.html

Hope this helps

Comment

Looks gd schlittle appreciate it I will read into it

Comment

Originally posted by HelpIsGreat View Post
                    well it seems like there are no helpers around here unfortunately... this is disappointing
                    Well if you'd have read through JP's thread you'd have seen all your questions answered. More than likely in the first few pages, too.

But Waylander has addressed your questions well
                    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

So what do you think of my routine?

Comment

Well it's just JP's routine, isn't it?
                        Foreskins are friends.

Comment

No doubt JP's thread is a monster, but if your going to spend months doing this routine then its worth a couple hours to review the entire thread
                          I actually wrote a FAQ about JP's routine to help answer these questions, I need to get off my butt and help Calixto get it posted I got a little long winded when I wrote it....hehehehe

Comment

Working...
                          X