frustrated and confused, need guidance and mentorship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frustrated and confused, need guidance and mentorship

I'm just now SERIOUSLY getting into P.E. I have a journal and tape measure at the ready, I am reorganizing my day for 1-1:45 minutes of exercise time.

But the instructions for some of the exercises are just too vague/not helpful. i am currently about to start the jp 90 day routine
    so, if anyone could explain to me what some of these terms mean like "Stretch to the right and do 25 quick Kegels. Or... Pull straight out and do 10 BIG circles to the left and ten circles to the right."

And how some of the exercises are performed such as "V jelqs" which from my understanding is taking the base of the penis between two fingers at a 50-70 % erection
    and grasping the two fingers in the other hand and doing the best jelqing motion you can with the same force and stroke time as a regular jelq, but do i approach it vertically or horizontally? Laymans terms "I do a spock and grab it with the other hand and jelq...?"

I just need a little bit of instructional clarification to start my "journey"
    confidence and getting woman to shut up about it is important too.

current measurements
    march 14 2011

6.3in. EL bp.
    5.2in EG nbp.
    short term goal:
    7.25 EL nbp
    5.5 EG nbp
    long term goal:
    7.5 EL nbp
    5.75 EG nbp

Oh, you have much to learn, but you are in luck there is many here to help you on your path. At the top of the Beginners Forum you will see "START HERE" I know this is going to sound funny, but you should start there. There is a plethora of great information there. I would encourage you to take some time and study up and learn way and how to do the techniques. Penis Health first take it easy and have some fun with it. Here is but one link to help you get started. Don't get frustrated just ask. Oh and read up on V-jelq.

checklist
    https://www.pegym.com/articles/the-b...ment-checklist
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ct-v-jelq.html
    Unit
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Unit; 02-09-2011, 02:55 AM.
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

Working...
    X