Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is wrong? Neg. PIs?

This is my 3rd attempt at this.
    I jelq for 4 days and rest for 2-3. However, i notice that in my first week or two:
    1. It's smaller overall and thinner when it's semi-erect. Overall hard, it's same size.
    2. It's difficult to get a 100% erection after my 4th jelq day.

Is this overtraining? I don't see why it is.. Last two times it took me 1-2 weeks to get back to normal. So I feel like I can't do this because I need so much "rest".

Also, I'm doing 4 days not 5, and I only do 150 jelqs each time (both hands count as one). Minor stretching (I realize this problem gets worse with stretches. SHould i eliminate stretches altogether?)

Is it just me or does anyone else have this problem. And what can i do?

Everyone is different, right now I am on a 1 on 4 off routine LOL. (not much a routine huh?) I am still trying to figure out my optimized ratio for workout/rest. I get negative PI from a 1on 1 off routine (that's overtraining for me lol). Kind of crazy.

I guess my point is be flexible. Don't follow any routine like it's the omni law.

4 days of training w/o rest will definitely give me over-training (ya, I know the godly JP90 said 5 on 2 off is fine for most).
    ManWithPlan
    Last edited by ManWithPlan; 02-09-2011, 01:57 PM.
    AP90 member.

Comment

alright thanks. well i was just wondering.

are there success stories of those who have a very 'relaxed' routine??
      i feel like 2 on 4 off won't yield any results. anyone?

Comment

Just try and see your pls
        8.5" BPEL (8" NBPEL) x 6" MSEG

Comment

Guys vary enormously in their tolerance for PE. Some can spend hours daily tormenting their penis and not suffer any serious decline in EQ and others can't even do the beginner routine without suffering declines in EQ.

Just lay off till EQ improves, then start again with reduced intensity. Don't feel you have to follow any program to the letter. Ratchet up the intensity slowly to what you can tolerate and see what happens.

Not everyone has reported gains with PE and I suspect some of those who have not simply can't tolerate as much as others can.

Comment

Working...
          X