I need start up assistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need start up assistance

so right now I'm doing JayHawks routine, with a journal and tape measure in hand (thank you for the inspiration) but just a little bit of questions
    I have studied for a while and am still a little in the dark when it comes to V jelqs do I approach It palm to belly, fingers toward the ground with the webbing and first knuckle of my middle and index finger?

10 minute warmup (progressively getting warmer until the rag is hot)
    10 minutes of stretching and (up, down, left, and right. Helicopter shakes too.)
    10 minutes of jelqing (5 minutes wet jelqing and 5 minutes of v-jelqing)
    10-30 minutes of edging
    and when I stretch, do I just grip comfortably below the glands and pull firmly in that direction but not painfully, and for how long each stretch
    also a question to some of the senior members of the forum, how do you do your edging? how effective was it for you? how much of a role does it have for penis health? is it better than ballooning?

I'm very sorry I'm asking so many questions, but I don't want to start serious P.E. until I am certain how to do everything to avoid futile efforts and injuries

hugs n' kisses... Kanoa
    confidence and getting woman to shut up about it is important too.

current measurements
    march 14 2011

6.3in. EL bp.
    5.2in EG nbp.
    short term goal:
    7.25 EL nbp
    5.5 EG nbp
    long term goal:
    7.5 EL nbp
    5.75 EG nbp

any expert input pertaining to the topic?

current measurements
    march 14 2011

6.3in. EL bp.
    5.2in EG nbp.
    short term goal:
    7.25 EL nbp
    5.5 EG nbp
    long term goal:
    7.5 EL nbp
    5.75 EG nbp

Comment

ugh, Really?

current measurements
      march 14 2011

6.3in. EL bp.
      5.2in EG nbp.
      short term goal:
      7.25 EL nbp
      5.5 EG nbp
      long term goal:
      7.5 EL nbp
      5.75 EG nbp

Comment

ok i officially just edged for about 27 minutes, it was the best thing i have ever done in my life, but unfortunately came, should i not do this?

current measurements
        march 14 2011

6.3in. EL bp.
        5.2in EG nbp.
        short term goal:
        7.25 EL nbp
        5.5 EG nbp
        long term goal:
        7.5 EL nbp
        5.75 EG nbp

Comment

WOW, that's being impatient, always remember time differences throughout the world, I shouldn't even be awake!

V-jelqs are done by cupping the hand and separating the middle and ring fingers in a 'spock' sign, the fingers should be pointing upwards. The Corpus Spongiosum should rest between the gap.

With stretching, yes, find a comfortable grip near the glans, but try not to put too much pressure on the glans if you grip right next to it. I would have thought the hold times were suggested in the routine, could you link us to Jayhawk's routine please?

Ballooning is possibly 'better' than edging but it is hard to master, I'm nowhere near there yet myself. And well you've already seen some benefits of edging.

Ignore the poster above, he was a spammer, I've deleted his post.
          Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Working...
          X