Something wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something wrong?

I've been jelqing since December 2010. My stats are 7 inches in length & 5.8 in girth. I haven't seen a slight gain in length or girth. I wet jelq every day 10 to 15 minutes a day with a 50 to 80 percent erection. Am I doing some thing wrong?
    7.5x6 so what:boom:

Are you following the whole programme? "Just" jelqing is not enought. The warm-up is critical! The stretcches are also very good.

You cannot become physically fit by "just" doing push-ups, but must do a variety. Penis exercises are similar.

Also, if you have been doing jelqs this long, you should be up to 20 to 30 minutes by now. Easily 300 sets.
    Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
    Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
    Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
    Midasman's progress

Comment

Originally posted by midasman1974 View Post
      Are you following the whole programme? "Just" jelqing is not enought. The warm-up is critical! The stretcches are also very good.

You cannot become physically fit by "just" doing push-ups, but must do a variety. Penis exercises are similar.

Also, if you have been doing jelqs this long, you should be up to 20 to 30 minutes by now. Easily 300 sets.
      I don't know the whole program.I thought beginners were only suppose to jelq until they condition their penis. I'm doing 300 to 500 sets each jelq lasting 2 to 3 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by duppy View Post
        I don't know the whole program.I thought beginners were only suppose to jelq until they condition their penis. I'm doing 300 to 500 sets each jelq lasting 2 to 3 seconds.
        Ah - that may be the thing. Jelqs are great and you CAN make gains just from jelqing. But engaging in the whole program is better and provides better amd faster results. Check out JP's Beginner Program.
        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Try to make the jelqs last longer than 2-3 seconds, make it at least 3-5 seconds per jelq. You are already big so I'd just take it slow and try different things to see what works best for you.

Comment

Duppy you can find Jp's routine in this thread, you might stumble across some other info in it that could be helpful.

PEGym Forums - Announcements in Forum : Beginner's Forum

Comment

I'd take a week off and then go balls to the wall on JPs routine. Or you could customize your own - but if I were you I'd do JPs as was suggested.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                Duppy you can find Jp's routine in this thread, you might stumble across some other info in it that could be helpful.

PEGym Forums - Announcements in Forum : Beginner's Forum
                Thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by Zariche View Post
                  Try to make the jelqs last longer than 2-3 seconds, make it at least 3-5 seconds per jelq. You are already big so I'd just take it slow and try different things to see what works best for you.
                  Alright I'll try to go slower & really I thought I was kind of small especially for my height.

Comment

Originally posted by duppy View Post
                    Alright I'll try to go slower & really I thought I was kind of small especially for my height.
                    How tall are you? I'm 6'7" so my perception of my cock size is a bit skewed as well. I know I shouldn't but I do ...
                    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
                      How tall are you? I'm 6'7" so my perception of my cock size is a bit skewed as well. I know I shouldn't but I do ...
                      6'4 my hands make my penis look tiny, I always thought i had a really thin short penis & I was scared to have sex because of that.

Comment

also forgot to put that I'm not circumsized could that affect any?

Comment

Working...
                        X