Base girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Base girth

What would you guys consider for a workout for the base of my penis. i wanna increase the base because i feel like its really smalll

Some would say that hanging is the best way to increase base girth, while others might suggest squeezes and/or ulis. I've also read somewhere that reverse jelqing is somewhat effective at working the base. I've only personally experimented with squeezes and ulis...both of which seemed more effective for midshaft and glans. The best thing to do is experiment with different exercises until you find something that works for you.

Note: If you're not fully conditioned...I wouldn't recommend you try ANY of the above exercises as they can be quite dangerous.

*diesel
    Starting Stats:
    March 2010- BPEL: 5.75" MSEG: 4.80"
    Current Stats:
    November 2010- BPEL: 6.62" MSEG: 4.875"

Comment

No i understand . I was thinkin bout this idea . You know How p90x is for 90 days and you see like incredible results due to muscle confusion. What if we all did that with Pe. Every thirty days they switch up the workouts so you work harder every time u switch it up and ur muscles wont adapt to the same workout. Just an idea

Comment

You might find this thread of interest: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ght=base+girth
        Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Originally posted by hele16 View Post
          No i understand . I was thinkin bout this idea . You know How p90x is for 90 days and you see like incredible results due to muscle confusion. What if we all did that with Pe. Every thirty days they switch up the workouts so you work harder every time u switch it up and ur muscles wont adapt to the same workout. Just an idea
          That was the same theory I went with for my routine and I got very good results. Once I've attained some goals I have regarding ball pumping, I plan on going back to that style of routine. I just didn't switch every 30 days - it was more like every week and it worked great. Certainly not for everyone, but I enjoyed it.
          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Yeah i think im gonna plan on doing the same thing . Maybe switch every two or three weeks. Cuz i feel like my muscles adapt to any kind of workout very quickly. So if i switch it up then i think il see better and faster results. But someone should really bring this idea up to vets.

Comment

Any one of you have a clear description of the reverse jelq?

I feel like Im doing them wrong because when i try to stroke from head to base, the penis always gets like, like your pushing it in or something.
              Starting: 7.75 BPEL * 4.9 EG

Goal: 8.5 BPEL * 6

Comment

You basically hold your glans without pinching it to hard with one hand, very slight pulling your penis straight out, and with the other hand you grab your shaft with an ok grip just under the glans and jelq toward the base. The sensation that you described is difficult to avoid...
                What you might want to do to add intensity to the exercise is to kegel when you start your jelq.
                Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

has this helped with your base girth normalguy?
                  Starting: 7.75 BPEL * 4.9 EG

Goal: 8.5 BPEL * 6

Comment

Wouldn't the reverse-jelq take away from any girth you have or gained from the middle/end/head of your penis?

Comment

100% erect kegels. However, be very careful when doing them. You may injury yourself if you are not. Make sure you press the big vein in and kegel hard and hold it for about 1 second. Mine went from 6" to 6.5" in no time.
                      Arginine-Ornithine
                      Banned
                      Last edited by Arginine-Ornithine; 02-17-2011, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockey_NY View Post
                        Wouldn't the reverse-jelq take away from any girth you have or gained from the middle/end/head of your penis?
                        I see no reason to believe that jelqing toward one end of your penis is going to "take away" from another part. It isn't as if you are modeling Play Dough. Jelqing works by utilizing the blood trapped within the corpora to generate high pressures to expand the tissues within and surrounding the corpora. The problem is that it is difficult to generate much pressure right at the base because you can't grasp the penis proximal to that portion.

The corpora cavernosa are not open-ended at the back. The portion of the corpora that are internal are still completely invested in fascia (tunica). By directing the pressure back toward the internal part of the penis you can generate more pressure at the base and the portion of the corpora that are internal. The problem is that you cannot jelq all the way back to the internal end, so I find that to be effective reverse jelqs have to be done at a somewhat higher erection level than normal ones.

Comment

Very interesting...Thanks for explaining.

Comment

Working...
                          X