how to fix a curve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to fix a curve

I have been peing for about three weeks starting to see gains but I slightly curve to the left I was told I can straighten it out by doing jelqs with my right hand only. Any advice

Here's a quote from Big Al,

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
    There are documented cases of men who were able to correct severe curvatures through natural penis enlargement.

While these methods do not actually get rid of the deposits, they can aid in intercourse and take away much of the pain involved with Peyronie's by straightening out the penis significantly.

Note: these exercises can be used for ANY bend in the penis. If your penis bends downwards or upwards, you should use the same principle and bend away from the curve.

Be more cautious when bending up or down significantly, since the bend may cause pain due to manipulation of the urethra. Do not overdo your up- or down-ward bending.

Bending against the curve:

In order to effectively combat Peyronie's you must stimulate the area surrounding the plaque deposit, which is the cause of Peyronie's. This exercise will also work for correcting non-Peyronie's curvatures.

The plaque deposit stunts the tissue growth, and can actually decrease length and curve the penis significantly, regardless of whether the male has passed the pubescent stage.

While it is not possible to remove the deposit itself with techniques other than surgery (which is ONLY to be used in the most severe cases) it is possible to get blood moving freely through the areas surrounding the deposit, and correct some of the curvature.

When bending against the curve, there are a couple of possibilities.

First, as you may have gathered, you must bend against the curve. This means that if your penis curves to the left, you must bend the head to the right, so that the outward bend contains the plaque deposit.

Be careful however, and do not bend far enough to cause yourself pain.

As you bend against the deposit you may feel a tightness in the skin. This is normal, but do not bend past the point of tightness.

You need to be aware of how your penis feels. A good way to gauge this is to put your fingers near the deposit (or your best estimate of where it is) and feel it to make sure you are not aggravating the area.

If you notice any swelling or soreness, do not do the Peyronie's exercises for 1 to 2 days until swelling and soreness disappear.

You are working with a sensitive area, so you must take great amounts of care not to damage yourself any further.

The exercise:

1) Find a private spot wherever you are, work, home, public, it doesn't matter. It is better to do this exercise with lubrication, such as Vaseline, massage oil, hand creme, or some other agent that will prevent you rubbing your skin too severely.

Sit down, trying to keep your back as erect as possible. Gravity will push more blood into your lower abdomen and pelvis, which is never a bad thing in this exercise.

Leaning back is ok as well, the most important thing is that you are comfortable. Take your penis in your hand.

2) Begin to stroke your penis, using only your thumb and forefinger in a ring, pulling the skin slightly but not painfully.

When you move back towards your body lighten the pressure and do not squeeze as hard, but move your hand quickly and begin pressure right at the base of the penis.

You are moving the blood forward as fast as possible to the tip of the penis, and stimulating the ring around the head of the penis, which is the most sensitive part.

This will not feel as good as using your whole hand to stroke yourself, but do not use your whole hand you want to get used to the pressure stimulation, and move the blood more effectively.

3) As you become erect continue to stroke yourself, squeezing harder against the oncoming pressure of the blood.

This should prolong the time it takes to get a full erection, and you will feel the pressure of the blood against the skin of your penis.

Continue to work the blood down into the head, milking the penis.

Once you reach a full erection move your hand back to the base of the penis and hold it there. You are containing the blood in the penis and causing it to stretch very gradually.

4) With your free hand tug gently on your penis, pulling it left, then right, then straight out. Do this three times in succession before switching direction.

The fully erect state is the state in which it is best to stretch your penis because your skin is at its maximum tension for the amount of blood that is in it.

As you stretch the skin will slowly expand, making your penis larger and giving it a larger capacity.

5) Do each direction three times, making a total of 9 stretches in each direction. Wait a few seconds and then release the hand at the base of your penis. You will be able to feel the blood flow pick up again.

At any point in this exercise if your penis starts to hurt or you feel numb in any part of your body release your grip on your penis immediately. You do not want to do any damage, only increase your size.

6) After you have released your grip and the blood begins to flow again continue your earlier stroking with thumb and forefinger, however do not pass over the sensitive head of the penis, and stroke only the shaft.

This is also an exercise in control, since you will have stroked yourself to a full erection and not ejaculated. You want to calm yourself down with this stroke, and not concentrate on sexual images or thoughts.

Eventually you should lose your erection entirely, at which point you should repeat the stretching exercise in Step 4 just one time when you are not erect, stretching to the point of tightness but not actual pain.

7) When you have completed this step you can shake your penis out, loosening the skin again and preventing soreness from the stretching.

8) Stand up slowly, allowing the blood to run back into your legs and lower body. If you feel faint hold on to a wall or some support so as not to fall over and injure yourself.

This entire exercise should have taken no more than 1-2 minutes.

And from other things I've read you can do one handed jelqs like you said, and you can try "mini-jelqs" - the only link I could find for this was one with a video, and videos are still down.

Hope this helps.
    Nothin2ItBut2DoIt's Progress Log

"The doctor told me I can't do any heavy lifting so I'm going to need someone to help me go to the bathroom or else I'm going to have to sit down to pee."

Comment

So if I use the jelq I should use my right hand only unto it starts to straighten

Comment

I wouldn't say that for sure...I've mainly done jelqs with my right hand and it actually caused a slight left curve as I started through PE....Now I try to switch up and do it with both, same style each way.
        Hockey_NY
        Last edited by Hockey_NY; 02-17-2011, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X