Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you know when you've reached your gain limit from pulling out the inner penis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you know when you've reached your gain limit from pulling out the inner penis?

From what I have learnt so far correct me if I'm wrong, they're are 3 basic ways to increase penis size:

lig stretching, that pushes the inner penis out
    tunica and smooth muscle exercises

When we do basic lig stretching, according to the LOT theory where we feel the penis ''kick back'' when we kegel, have we reached our limit when we no longer feel that kick back in that direction?

For example, my LOT is 6, so I stretch straight out and straight up where I feel a decent kick back. These are my ligs, when I come to the point I no longer feel these does that mean I have reached my limit in pulling my inner penis out?

You will find that as your ligs stretch, your LOT will move around. I started with a LOT of 6:00, my tug is now at around 8:30. I don't know if we will ever reach the limit of the inner penis, so keep tugging.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

if the lot theory eventually proves out i did the test wrong and well thoughy i had a 12 O'clock lot when really it was six O'clock. Gained great anyway. Now my lot sits around 9:30.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I don't think there is a limit...

Comment

I hope there isn't a limit....
          Current Stats:
          FSL=5 1/8 FG=4 3/16
          (ELBP)=6 5/8 NBP 6 1/4
          EG=5 3/16

GOAL:
          ELNBP=7 1/2 EG=6

Comment

Tug away, thats the Gospel!

Thanks for replies!

Comment

If ligs play out there is always tunica work. I don't think there is a limit to growth you just have to find waht works for the time being.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
              X