not sure what this means

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not sure what this means

I have been doing pe for around three weeks now and after exercising my measurement goes from around bpel 5.75 to bpel 6.25 and eg is normally 5.25 and after is 5.75. How long does it usually take for this to become a solid gain

I also do alot of kegals for eq. My eq has been down lately when I do some of my streches any advice. I also haven't been getting alot of morning wood but I also live in barracks with alot of other guys. So could be because of that lol. I have only been exercising for three week 10 min warm up in shower I started out with 45 jeqs per session for the first few weeks and stretches. I feel really good just not really sure about my eq. I would appreciate any advice

I only exercise three times a week

Comment

I generally get way bigger measurements while edging after my routine. It takes time but that is basically what your potential is for current gains.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I'm not sure what kind of routine you're following, but it does not sound like you have allot of privacy. Penis health must be goal number one. Here is an extremely helpful link about PIs.
        Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!
        PIs are best indicators as to how your workout is. If your PIs are negative you need to back off. I'm thinking that you should be having some morning wood, in spite of your present company. I hope that, at three weeks, your not doing PE more than every other day.
        ​The enemy of good is not bad
        The enemy of good is better

Comment

I only exercise three times a week every other day. The first week my PIs were really good. Lots of morning night and wood throughout the day second week it started to go away.third week starting to see and feel gains even though I had a slight loss of eq I felt really good. I decided to bump up to four days a week. two on one off two on with the weekend off. After two days back to back I didn't feel right so I decided to take two days off and start again with a light workout felt a little better so I am going to take two more days off and start up again depending on my PIs.

Thanks for all the help and advice

My routine is as follows
          10 min warm up in shower
          45 jelqs
          oriental stretch
          Cool down

Comment

Working...
          X