Noticable diffrences so far and (more)questions on jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noticable diffrences so far and (more)questions on jelqing

Hi everyone. Been jelqing for about 2 months so far, jelqing properly thats it, cause i think i wasnt doing it right at the beggining.
    Anyway, i am not doing any more excersizes other than jelqing, i want to try only with jelqing, edging and kegels and see if i can gain with then alone ( i still a bit worried about EQ decreasing if i add stretches).

As for gains, dont think i had any so far, not sure though cause i didnt do very acurate measurements when i begun.

But there are some noticable diffrences:

my EQ is always a solid 10 now, or even more if thats possible, sometimes it looks like it will burst
    looks much more veiny
    skin has turned really darker
    i think that some hair have grown at the base of the shaft :S

I jelq for about 30 mins, 60-70% erect. Sometimes i do a smaller session before i go to bed, about 15-20 min. I take days off but they are not on a strict timetable, might be 2 days excersizing and 1 off, or 5 and 2 off.

As for the questions on jelqing: i get the feeling that when i remove that grip from below the glans, and start moving the other grip from the middle of the shaft, a very small volume of blood escapes for a moment. Or in other words, when the grip is just below the glans, if i touch them they are rock hard, fully engorged, even if i kegel they wont get any bigger. But when that grip is released while the other is at the middle of the shaft, i touch them and they feel very slightly softer. Of course when that grip starts moving to the glans, they become fully engorged again. So, unless i squeeze the mid-shaft grip quite hard before i release the one at the glans, i get that feeling about blood escaping. But hard grips are supposed to be bad so i try not to do this, and keep the blood with regular lighter grips. I noticed that the slower the jelq, the more effective this is.

I've read the "good jelqing tests" post and i have all the good signs but still, i'd like to know everything to make the jelq the best possible.
    Should i squeeze harder when i am about to start moving the grip from the middle of the shaft? Or is that minimum blood escaping normal and should not worry me?

As for the hair growing on the shaft... is that a sort of side efect from jelqing, pulling the skin etc? Since i noticed that, i pull the skin down before i grip at the base (i am uncut btw). Does this help at all or is it something different?
    And if not, any suggestions about this?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Keep the faith guys!

icy

You seem to be on the good road with your jelqing technique. It is ok, and I might add safer to have some blood escaping the shaft while jelqing. You don't want the same blood trapped endlessly during your whole session in your penis: by the end, the level of oxygen and nutrients in it would be significantly reduced and this could lead to nothing good at all for the cells and the growth in general. If you have all the jelqing tests positive, you're doing good! Don't try to squeeze harder or anything...
    About the hair on the shaft, it's something usually described by veterans and a side effect that you'll have to cope with... But if you gain significantly, it's a really small price to pay...
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

could you link the good jelqing test post please?
      My condensed progress log
      (BPEL x MSEG) Feb 11: 6.8 x 5.3; Mar 11: 7.1 x 5.3; May 11: 7.2 x 5.3

Comment

Here you are: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ing-tests.html
        You should learn to use the search tool, it is very useful...
        Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Originally posted by normalguy View Post
          Here you are: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ing-tests.html
          You should learn to use the search tool, it is very useful...
          It sure is...
          Foreskins are friends.

Comment

I agree with normalguy that you wouldn't want to keep jelqing the same blood, if you release your grip at the glans, kegel a few times, then regrip, you will be getting plenty of fresh blood. While jelqing your unit, I believe that the less blood lost behind your grip makes for a better jelq. I grip very firmly, but others prefer the less is more theory. I don't keep holding my glans area while my other hand begins another jelq, gets too complicated for me, but each way has its followers. I also believe expansion and contraction contributes to growth, so if your glans gets hard, then soft, then hard again - I think it is a good thing. What would make the jelq less effective is if your glans did not get hard at all during your jelqing session.
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

thanks for helping out guys, i'll do my best https://www.pegym.com/forums/images/icons/icon12.gif

Comment

Working...
              X