Would I Continue to Gain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would I Continue to Gain?

I want to take a break from jelqing and do penis stretches and kegels for a while. Would I still make gains doing it this way? Also, if I stopped doing exercises for a few weeks, would I lose my gains?

I think you would continue to gain if you continue to do Stretches and about losing gains if you stop the exercises... I don't think so but I need an answer on that Q too, good luck
    Start(Feb/19)
    FL: 2,95
    FG: 4,29
    BPEL: 5,51
    MSEG: 5,11
    Current(July/30)
    FL: 3,50
    FG: 4,52
    BPEL: 6,02
    MSEG: 5,35

Comment

Question is why would you want to take a break from your 'amazing regimen(t)'?
      Foreskins are friends.

Comment

With the crazy gains you claim to get, I would imagine you could just look at your penis for a couple of minutes a day and get another .5" by the end of the month.

Comment

Your workout includes stretches, so why wouldnt you just add a lengthier time? Also just add kegals at the end. Why would you give up jelqing if you gained 2 inches from it? And since you gained that in 2 months there is no way that it has been cemented so I wouldnt exclude jelqs completely, you could lighten the amount of jelqs you do.

Comment

Originally posted by aidan784 View Post
            Question is why would you want to take a break from your 'amazing regimen(t)'?
            This.

I really want to know why anyone would ditch a program they miraculously gained 2" in such a short period of time when they really haven't even had enough time to know if they have plateaued.

NE

Comment

If I gained 2" from doing that program, I'd never let my dick out of my hands.

I started seeing better gains when I took jelqs more serious, just saying.
              "Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here"

Goal
              7.5" EL
              5.5" EG

Comment

I mean, jelqing gets tiring after a while. On top of that, my social life is getting bigger, more college work is piling on, I'm trying to learn another instrument, and I need lots of time and rest to myself between those times. So, I rather do stretching and kegels cause I saw a slight length notice just within a few days. Also, I'm scared to get us to my regiment in fear it'll stop working after a while....

Comment

Working...
                X