is this a good beginners workout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this a good beginners workout?

hi! i wanted to start doing this for a while but i was a litle afraid if my routine was something not very good and maybe dangerous since i never did something like this, so i decided to look for some forums and i think i found the right one . so... i have some questions but first im gonna tell you guys the beginners routine that i downloaded (this is from penishealt i think):
    -basic beginner routine -the wake up cloth(2min), the long schlong(3min), the jelq(3min), horizontal movement(2min), the wake up cloth(2min), pc flex basic(50reps);
    -regular beginner routine -the wake up cloth(3min), the long schlong(5min), the jelq(8min), the power stretch(4min), horizontal movement(3min), the wake up cloth(2min), pc flex basic(100reps);
    -extended beginner routine -the wake up cloth(3min), the long schlong(8min), the jelq(10min), the power stretch(6min), horizontal movement(5min), needling(3min), the wake up cloth(3min), pc flex basic(150reps).

this is just a beginners routine i think... can you tell me if there are better ones to start or if i should stay with this one? btw since i have no experience in penis enlargement exercises can you tell me for how long should i stay with each one of these 3 routines? 1-2 weeks until i change? and how many times should i rest in the bigining? 2 times a week? like saturday and sunday?

oh and i forgot to ask one more thing... how long does it take to gain 1inch lenght? something like 3 months?

Comment

I would suggest JP's beginner routine, I have experienced great results on simmilar programs and others have had great results on this one.

JP's 90 day routine

Comment

Originally posted by thunderguy View Post
        oh and i forgot to ask one more thing... how long does it take to gain 1inch lenght? something like 3 months?
        If only that were true in every case...not to say it hasn't occured for some, just dont set impossible goals. Most take a year to gain an inch while others get fantastic newbie gains and sometimes make an inch in 3 months but that is somewhat rare.

Comment

It's a shame you spent money on that when we have all the info here for free.

Results are different for everybody, I would say 1 inch in three months is definitely not typical though and it would usually take longer.
          Foreskins are friends.

Comment

This is variable dependent on the individual, genetics, exercises, dedication, ect... Some people get it in one month, others never reach it, you never know until you try

It took me well over 6 months of dedicated hard work and consistancy to gain an inch in length, my suggestion is work hard and see for yourself.

Good Luck,

NE

Comment

Originally posted by aidan784 View Post
              It's a shame you spent money on that when we have all the info here for free.

Results are different for everybody, I would say 1 inch in three months is definitely not typical though and it would usually take longer.
              i didnt spend money, i downloaded it from isohunt

Comment

I can't say I recognize many of these exercises to comment on them, but if you're just beginning, you should probably stay on a fairly low-intensity routine for 2-3 months before moving on to more advanced techniques. Remember, safety always comes before growth. You're not going to get much use out of that extra volume if your EQ (erection quality) is shot. As for how fast you can't expect gains, 1" in 3 months is not unheard of, but .5" is probably closer to average. Some people don't make any gains in the first 3 months, you just have to stick with it and view it as a long-term habit. I'm just finishing up my first 3 months, and while I only gained maybe .3", I'm thicker as well, my EQ has gone through the roof, my flaccid hang is better, and I'm lasting longer. It's not all about length gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmidt View Post
                  I can't say I recognize many of these exercises to comment on them, but if you're just beginning, you should probably stay on a fairly low-intensity routine for 2-3 months before moving on to more advanced techniques. Remember, safety always comes before growth. You're not going to get much use out of that extra volume if your EQ (erection quality) is shot. As for how fast you can't expect gains, 1" in 3 months is not unheard of, but .5" is probably closer to average. Some people don't make any gains in the first 3 months, you just have to stick with it and view it as a long-term habit. I'm just finishing up my first 3 months, and while I only gained maybe .3", I'm thicker as well, my EQ has gone through the roof, my flaccid hang is better, and I'm lasting longer. It's not all about length gains.
                  then how am i gonna do that? if this is probably very intense for me, what routine should i folow?

Comment

then how am i gonna do that? if this is probably very intense for me, what routine should i folow?
                    JP's 90-day routine that was linked here is a great place to start, a lot of people have made good gains with it, and I haven't heard of any injuries in people that followed it properly (that doesn't mean it hasn't happened, I'm just not aware of any).

Comment

Working...
                    X