Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muscle Confusion

Will it work on our penis?

Care to further explain how you would apply that to PE?

Do you mean doing different exercises/ routines on different days etc.?
    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

yeah thats exactly what i ment. Instead of doing jps 90 day routine. how about we do a new routine every month or even every week. Just a suggestion.

Comment

Ithink for beginners, JP's 90 is a good conditioner.

Then after that, trying a more progressive resistance method, the same way hangers go up in weight each week.

Example, I normally jelq for 10-15 minutes. Next week I'll bump it up to 20, then 25-30 the week after, so on and so forth. It creates a constant new stress to the muscle so it can never adapt. I believe thought if people did the exact same routine for the exact same length of time every day from here on, their penis would adapt and growth wuold no longer occur HOWEVER, we are all different.

A new routine every week is probably not the best idea, because then you may set into a really good routine that works well, but you won't know it because you change it within a week. A new routine every month AFTER JP's 90 might me doable.

Just my .02
        "Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here"

Goal
        7.5" EL
        5.5" EG

Comment

This was the idea that fla.boy incorporated into his hanging routine. He said he had never exceeding hanging 15lbs I think, but continuously changed the weights around in order to prevent the ligs from strengthening/adapting to a certain weight.

Though I believe this will still require you to move your 3-4 weights up gradually, you couldnt keep hanging 2.5lbs one day, 5 lbs the next and 7.5lbs another and mixing those 3 weights randomly. Eventually the ligs would strengthen and the 2.5lbs would be too little resistance.
          Last edited by Pricaso; 02-21-2011, 10:59 AM. Reason: * reread his post he made it to 15lbs

Comment

Working...
          X