right, so, been away from here for quite a while and I'm unhappy to say that my routines have been so random that I haven't seen much in the way of improvement at all.

I have, however, noticed a few things while experimenting and have questions on them:

1. Dry vs wet jelq: When I wet jelq, my flaccid length appears to increase temporarily to the point where I'm about a good 6.5" flaccid after about 30min of wet jelquing. Dry jelquing has a different effect in that my head becomes absolutely enormous after about the same length of time and that seems to have brought about an interesting gain of sorts when erect and overly aroused or if I have a cock ring on during other exercises. Is there a good combination of wet and dry jelquing that I can do to get both of these to stick?

2. Cock ring during jelquing: I have a 1.5" rubber cock ring that I picked up for $5 from an adult boutique to reduce fatigue in my hands while trying to constrict bloodflow. It works, however it appears that if I get fully erect while wearing it, my head is a noticeable bit larger than normal. Has anyone ever used a cock ring for this purpose?

3. I've built an extremely simple weight hanging device (pair of copper pipe clamps, two bolts w/wingnuts, length of wire with eyelets on either end, massive amount of rubber glued to the clamps and wrapped several times to protect the penis). I'm going to start with 2.5lbs, but how long should I hang for and about how long does it take to see results from hanging?