Release your penis tension in less then a minute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release your penis tension in less then a minute

After one day of good jelqing. I usually felt some kind of shrinking and there was some sort of tension in my penis. The type of tension that you will have in your shoulders if you have a tough day behind your back, because you were sitting the whole day at your desk. The Lazy Ass Stretches didn't work for me (I think they didn't work because I have a low LOT). Pulling or something like that didn't helped to get rid of the tension. I saw a video on how to get rid of the tension in your shoulders to appear more confident, so I thaught maybe I can do some sort of same exercise for the tension in my penis.

So this morning when I took a shower, I hold my penis in the middle with one hand with the OK-grip. You have to keep this hand in the same position while performing this exercise. With my other hand I had the same type of OK-grip just under my glans. I pulled my penis up holding it for 1 second (just like a V-Stretch) and then pulled it down holding it for 1 second (just like an A-Stetch). This counts as one rep. You have to perform 10 reps. I did the same with left and right. Everything is the same, but this time you are pulling your penis to the left and right. I was also planning to do some kind of bundled stetches, but I didn't had to do those ones, because I didn't had any feeling of tension anymore. You really can feel the difference and this exercise shouldn't take more than 1 minute. It is even possible under 30 seconds. It is now almost 5 pm and I still don't feel any tension.

So what do you gus think about this 'exercise'?

Comment

Rep up for derive a PE workout from a shoulder workout

1 question, do you pull with both hands or just the one under glan or the one in middle?
      AP90 member.

Comment

one under the glans and one under in the middle the one in the middle shouldn't move.

Comment

will try that next time i turtle
          Current: 7 NBPEL, 5.5 mid EG, 5.8 Base EG
          Dream goal: 8x6

Comment

I don't know if it will help you get rid off the turtling (because I didn't try it out), but my muscles felt kinda tight and when I did this exercise I kinda get rid of those tight muscles, so the muscles kind of losen up.

Comment

Working...
            X