Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP's 90 Day routine: LOT and Stretching questions

Hi everyone,
    I have a couple of questions regarding JP's 90 Day routine.
    First of all when I'm determining LOT and consequently the direction I should mostly jelq in, I'm not 100% sure if we're on the same page when we say straight out and straight up (not a native speaker here), so I made a little picture. Is this what you're referring to?

Alright, by now I'm pretty sure it is after I reread the text a couple of times, but hey it's a beautiful picture anyways

Anyways, the next problem I have is with the stretches. Holding a stretch against my left/right thigh, straight up and so on is fine, but I don't quite get the circles I'm supposed to make. Is it the left version where you make two small circles or is it the right one where you make one big circle? But then why does it say do them to the left and then to the right?

Thanks for helping me out,
    Kyle
    Attached Files
    My condensed progress log
    (BPEL x MSEG) Feb 11: 6.8 x 5.3; Mar 11: 7.1 x 5.3; May 11: 7.2 x 5.3

Your 12:00 and 6:00 are correct, your 9:00 may be as well but it's hard to draw from fornt on.

9:00 should be straight out, that is when you look forward, it is away from you, in the same direction you are looking.

As for circle stretches, by left and right we mean clockwise and anti- clockwise. Hold the penis close to your body and hold the stretch doing big circles, 10 clockwise and 10 anti- clockwise.

Ahh, I've just seen your pictures, it's the big circles. But do them in both directions, 10 each after each stretch.
    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

I really like the pics you made to clarify the questions! Well done

Comment

thanks bros, got it now
        My condensed progress log
        (BPEL x MSEG) Feb 11: 6.8 x 5.3; Mar 11: 7.1 x 5.3; May 11: 7.2 x 5.3

Comment

Working...
        X