Ballooning + Edging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ballooning + Edging

I just finished up an hour and a half of ballooning/edging, i just simply can't find my magic spot, and rubbing my frenulum doesn't help me get a harder erection let alone a slight one, so i just stroke my penis (masturbate) and when i feel like i'm about to cum, i stop for about 3-5 seconds and continue for another 2-3 minutes of masturbating. I've never really practised edging and ballooning much before but i feel that i have complete control of my ejaculation, i think it's because of masturbating, there are many times when i have masturbated that just when i was about to cum, i'd slow down and continue more to try and pace myself not knowing that i was actually following the edging routine. I have even experienced dry orgasms quite a number of times not understanding how it's happened until i finally stumbled upon this site and read more about it.

I was just wondering, since ballooning does help increase the size of the penis by not ejaculating afterwards, keeping a more flacid hang and what not, is it possible to let my erection subside after the sessions for about 20 minutes then just go on to ejaculate. I feel it's unhealthy to accumulate that much of a load down there and do nothing about it. I'm even feeling it down in my testicles and hear them yell "release me now!"

So i just wanted to know your thoughts about ejaculating 20 minutes after and edging/ballooning session.

EJACULATE, for goodness sakes. You don't want to develop a bad case of blue balls. And after a vigorous edging/ballooning session, I always say, "Reward yourself by popping!!!" Enjoy!!!

Comment

loooool, yeah well i couldn't wait that long for an answer, so i just went ahead 30 minutes after posting, oh man did i blow.

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X