kegel + jelq questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kegel + jelq questions

I've been kegeling a lot in my free time as I started P.E. a week ago and doing 100 kegels was somewhat difficult at first, but now I'm able to bust out 100 kegels like nothing I'm increasing the number. I'm just worried about overtraining the PC muscle, because I can't feel anything really that would indicate overtraining. How do you spot overtraining from kegels?

Another thing is, recently I was jelqing and half way through a jelq, I decided to hold the jelq and kegel 20 times, when I released my grip the pump was very strong in my glands and midshaft and I liked the feeling. I this safe to do and is there a name for it?

lastly is it safe for a newbie to dry jelq, I hear that they're great for girth. And I'm just trying to understand how to do them and how many of them I should do.
    Starting: 2/15/12 - NBPEL 8 - , EG (midshaft) - 5.75

3/11/12 - NBPEL 8, BPEL 8.5, EG - 6.0

Goal: EG (midshaft) - 6.5

no help?

Comment

Your working the PC muscle and like any muscle you need to give it a rest. Here is a quote from THIS article.

Another thing that could cause you to ejaculate too fast is over-training your Kegels. Remember that you don't want to Kegel every day, at least in the beginning. As with all exercise, the goal is to start out light and work your way up.
      I wouldn't hold the jelq for too long or your stepping into the zone of a Uli which is an advanced exercise, the main things is to monitor your PI's with the exercises for feedback.

Comment

thank you waylander

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
          Your working the PC muscle and like any muscle you need to give it a rest. Here is a quote from THIS article.

I wouldn't hold the jelq for too long or your stepping into the zone of a Uli which is an advanced exercise, the main things is to monitor your PI's with the exercises for feedback.
          Yea I just realized that I've been doing ULIs pretty much then kegeling during the ULIs, and I know I'm a beginner but I didn't receive any negative PIs in the week that I've been doing them. I actually received amazing positive PIs which tempts me to keep doing them even though I'm a beginner. Is it possible for your penis to be conditioned without 3 months of work?

Comment

Everyone is different so I'm sure some guys bodies adapt faster than others, however by starting on the light end it allows you maximize the potential of the beginner exercises as you slowly progress.
            It also teaches you the techniques and how each one effects you, not to mention lowering the risk of injury.

You should really get the 90 days of conditioning behind you before attempting any advanced exercises, this is a long term commitment so don't rush it.

Comment

Working...
            X