Problems with 90 day trial.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with 90 day trial.

I was just wondering about the JPs 90 day beginner trial routine. I'm almost done with my second week of the beginner routine. How do I know if im applying enough pressure to the "OK" grip when doing the jelqs? Also I have a tough time keeping my erection level at 60-70% because i always tend to get too hard when doing the jelqs. You're supposed to do 50 reps of regular jelqs and 30 reps of V jelqs but i can only get to about 10 jelqs in before i get to greater than 60% erection.. then i have to stop and let my dick go limp to get it back down to 60% erection level. my other question is is me stopping in the middle of jelqing going to effect my gains at all? does it have to be constant jelqing till the reps are done?

Just take it slow Green, the main focus of the routine is for the user to learn the techniques of PE.

5. Apply pressure to the grip and slowly move it up the penis. The ideal jelquing pressure is one that does not hurt, but effectively forces blood up the penis.
    The above quote is from THIS article and its well worth reading Some guys have to ejaculate an hour or so to the exercises to keep the correct EL, if you have to stop on occasion then it won't hurt the process

Comment

OH, Welcome to the Gym!

Comment

You will get use to it over time and become less easily aroused by PE making it easier, overall though just keep at it even if you have to wait after a few reps, it will be fine. As for the grip you can tell by watching the gland, if it expands and engorges when you jelq then you are moving blood. It doesnt have to be too tight, just enough for expansion.

Comment

okay thanks guys. hopefully i will see some good gains over time

Comment

Give it time and be patient brother you will be amazed at the results over time

Comment

Working...
            X