Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

jelq with 2 fingers on underside of penis??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jelq with 2 fingers on underside of penis??

When i do normal jelqs it never feels effective. I have to squeeze harder than im comfortable with to get a good "pump"

today i had probably an 80% erection so i put two fingers on the bottom of my penis on the underside while i was laying down and did a jelq by pushing the soft part there and jelqing up. I really really like it. its easier to start lower on the penis and i get the full of blood feeling a lot more. I think im gonna stick with it for awhile and see what happens. Anyone heard of this or tried it before? think it will be effective? Any reason i shouldn't do it?

Thanks.
    10/14/10

bpfl 5
    bpel 5.9
    nbpel 5.5

eg 5.25

6 month goals

bpel 6.5
    nbpel 6
    eg 6

I do quite a hard grip with my jelqing, just feels like it is working my penis more and expanding it more than a less intense grip, thing is it doesn't do much for my PI's. From what i gather harder isn't always better, i may even have to try a softer grip but like you i find there isn't much intensity when you first start your jelq at the base of the penis, only about half way up do you start feeling the pressure of the blood inside it which makes me feel like im only going to create a baseball bat penis!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian98 View Post
      I do quite a hard grip with my jelqing, just feels like it is working my penis more and expanding it more than a less intense grip, thing is it doesn't do much for my PI's. From what i gather harder isn't always better, i may even have to try a softer grip but like you i find there isn't much intensity when you first start your jelq at the base of the penis, only about half way up do you start feeling the pressure of the blood inside it which makes me feel like im only going to create a baseball bat penis!
      thats exactly how i feel. And with the underside jelq I can go extremely slow and i feel the Pump from the bottom to the very top
      10/14/10

bpfl 5
      bpel 5.9
      nbpel 5.5

eg 5.25

6 month goals

bpel 6.5
      nbpel 6
      eg 6

Comment

It may be a hassle, but doing them standing up should be quite a bit easier, IMO, in terms of getting the blood flow in there.

Comment

Working...
        X