ways to warm up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ways to warm up?

The only reason to why I havent started PE yet is the warmup... seems like only way to warm up correctly is to take a wet towel, put in in the micowave and then wrap it around your soldier.. am I right? Well do I have to do this everytime? Is there no other easier way to warm up? Using some kind of oil or anything... I just wanna know the easiest fastes way to warm up
    Starting Size -------Short Term Goal------ Final Goal
    NBEL: 5.7"………………………..6.3"………………………8"
    MEG: 4.92"........................5.2"................. ......6"

I use rise sock (in my opinion the best way). Just take a sock fill it with some rice, warm it up in the microwave and apply it on the penis. If u don't like this method I would suggest the bed fowfers! When I don't have time I use them. I don't like the towel because it gets cold too fast and have to reheat it in a very short time.
    PE is an amazing experience, an incredible obsession, a builder of confidence and a changer of lives!

Comment

hot glass of water, easiest way for me
      Start(Feb/19)
      FL: 2,95
      FG: 4,29
      BPEL: 5,51
      MSEG: 5,11
      Current(July/30)
      FL: 3,50
      FG: 4,52
      BPEL: 6,02
      MSEG: 5,35

Comment

I have a warm shower, but then my willy gets cold after i get out, so i do side fowfers for 5 or so minutes

Comment

I wrap my penis in a warm towel then wrap a hot herb pack around it for a min of 10 mins.
          I read that you should also warm up around your pelvic bone and between your balls and anus (the taint area) to warm up the ligs and your inner penis. Has anyone else ever heard of this?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
          Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
          Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

Originally posted by JFPowertop View Post
            I wrap my penis in a warm towel then wrap a hot herb pack around it for a min of 10 mins.
            I read that you should also warm up around your pelvic bone and between your balls and anus (the taint area) to warm up the ligs and your inner penis. Has anyone else ever heard of this?
            Yes especially if u are stretching the inner part of your penis
            PE is an amazing experience, an incredible obsession, a builder of confidence and a changer of lives!

Comment

Thanks HitraN
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I hate to admit this, but when I'm in a bind, I will message the area for a while and then grab my penis with both hands, stretching it a little and holding it for around 10 mins (close-handed so it is in-cased in my hands from top to bottom). It warms up quickly and I think helps to an extent. Wouldn't recommend it though, if you could do the proper warm up.

Comment

No way I could be bothered to have to keep reheating a towel. I just bought one of those microwavable wheat bags, stays nice and hot for ages.

Comment

Originally posted by JFPowertop View Post
                    how can u heat all that at once?
                    Starting Measurements (11/5/2011)
                    FL:4
                    FG:4 9/16
                    NBPEL: 5 15/16
                    BPEL: 6.5
                    EG: 5 7/16

Comment

What I do is to use more than one herb pack.

Comment

Mine's simple. Fill a tie-able plastic bag around the size of your hand with hot water. Tie it proper and the water won't spill out.

Then simply place your penis on the 4 sides of 12, 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions. Each time, cover with a cloth and place the plastic bag on top for 2 minutes each. Repeat twice and at the end, your penis will be radiating heat and all warm and flexible.

Surprisingly, after one hour of jelqing, the bag of hot water is still warm enough for a warm-down.
                        Start: 4.375 x 4.25 [02/05/2011]
                        Current: 4.625 x 4.1 [JP90]
                        Short-Term Goal: 5 x 4.75
                        Long-Term Goal: 6 x 5.5

Comment

I recently found out that bathmate is amazing for warm up. I just go in flaccid, and then use a mild pressure for about 5 min.
                          AP90 member.

Comment

I think the hot shower is the best warm-up method and you can warm up every part.
                            Start(Feb/19)
                            FL: 2,95
                            FG: 4,29
                            BPEL: 5,51
                            MSEG: 5,11
                            Current(July/30)
                            FL: 3,50
                            FG: 4,52
                            BPEL: 6,02
                            MSEG: 5,35

Comment

Working...