Question on Jelqing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Jelqing.

Many here don't recommend erect jelqing, i know, but i think that i have high libido and i get erect quite easily, plus, slap on some lube on that and there is no stopping me. I just wanted to know, does stopping every 10 reps (2 strokes=1 rep) to subside the erection affect gains in any way as opposed to continuously jelqing at the recommended level of erection (40-50%)

Thanks.

You are ever so correct about fully erect jelqs being not recommended. Stopping to allow you erection to come down a little will not hurt your gains, It just makes your workout take longer. If you keep at it, in time your head and your dick will get it's act together and allow you to stay at the correct level for a good workout.
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

Yea Unita, it's working actually, about 3 or so sessions ago i've started to stop and continue, and i feel already that penis goes flaccid much quicker and soon enough i'll be fully used to it.

Comment

Oh yeah, thats the stuff, your on the right track. Stick with it, it only gets better.
        ​The enemy of good is not bad
        The enemy of good is better

Comment

Thanks Unita, you've always been there to answer my questions, i really appreciate your support. Awesome Mod.

Comment

Working...
          X