Any point going to see a doctor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any point going to see a doctor?

Its been nearly 2 weeks since i stopped PE'ing because of flaccid related problems...
    I havnt really noticed any recovery, and my penis keeps on going tender with the skin between my midshaft and head going darker in colour :/

Last time i had problems like this, it had only taken around 2 weeks before everything was better...so im just worried that ive done some real damage this time.

So basically my question is this, is it worth seeing a doctor (for people who have went because of hard flaccid related problems)?
    I dont want to go for them to just tell me nothing and insist that i be patient and wait.

I think it would be well worth your time to see a doctor. Intermittent darking of your penis and on going tenderness after two week. Hell yes go see a doctor. You've had this happen before? What do you think is the cause of it this time?
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

sigh....haha now im stressing....

i think the cause of it this time was me doing too hard of grip for jelqs, my penis didnt like that much...but because im pretty stubborn and i NEED to stay in routine no matter what, i continued PE'ing for about another week or so....then i stopped, but im not fully sure...that was just my best idea...

And the dark part, it doesnt go black...but its still dark coloured that doesnt look the best...

Im thinking of waiting another week or so, if its still screwed up, THEN ill go see a doctor :/

Comment

It's your call mate, But if it was your thumb would you wait? Here is a link to Big Al's dealing with injury's. https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...-injuries.html have a look through it and see if you find any thing that you think will aid your recovery.
        Heat packing and Arnica, might help speed the healing process. While jelqing you only really need enough pressure to milk blood through the penis. I think we all use to much pressure in the beginning. I hope your healing goes well. I'm not trying to freak you out, It's just that I'm very attached to my little man and might be a little over protective.

Comment

Thanks for the link!

reading it, im thinking ive done some ligamet straining.... i THINK, i feel no pain whatsover though...so im not too sure.
          If it was really serious, i would be feeling a bit of pain atleast, but non watsover.

Should i stop jerking off too?
          It seems like rest is what i need...but i have been for nearly 2 weeks...GARR!
          so frustraiting :\

Comment

Rest means rest, injury's are a real pain and take as long as they take to heal. Try to leave it alone and it will mend better.

Comment

ok, that area is now officially quarentined from touching.

Thankyou for the help

Comment

Im going to book an appointment next week sometime, so ill post back on here to let you guys know whats going on...hopefully the doc can actually help me, give me a healing cream or something...

Comment

I see it this way. if you are thinking in your head that ou should see a docter, even if you are in doubt, its kind of a "sign" im not into all that normally, but the body always comes with signs before it gets real bad.. my point is go see a docter

Comment

Originally posted by Cam1992nICK View Post
                    Im going to book an appointment next week sometime, so ill post back on here to let you guys know whats going on...hopefully the doc can actually help me, give me a healing cream or something...
                    Think about Arnica cream or ointment it helps mobilize hematomas (bruises) and increase topical blood flow. I found it in the first place I looked . Some kind of mega-vitamin world. You could start using it while waiting to see the doctor.

Comment

Def gonna see a doc. mate, wise choice. Just to be sure. But it's a good body clue, that you don't feel any pain though. UnitaElevation recommended a good cream. But i've also heard that any oil that has vitamin E in it, should be really good for your dick's skin. . Don't know how much though, but go see the doc and let your member rest a bit.. And remember:
                      Although nobody wants to UNDERtrain and see no giains or differences, undertraining is a much better alternative than overtraining! just my opinion.
                      I'm not heavy-gifted. I'm heavy-achieved.
                      Start: March 16= BPEL 6.1" EG 5.1"

First Goal: BPEL 6.6" EG 5.4"
                      2nd Goal: BPEL 7.0" EG 5.8"
                      3rd Goal: BPEL 7.5" EG 6.0"
                      Final Goal: BPEL 8.3" EG 6.2"

Comment

Why don't you post pictures of your unit here? Your experience could be useful to many. Thanks

Comment

Hey enlargerwannabe...even though im 18 and i SHOULD be using a computer like its second nature, im actually not good at technology at all haha
                          so how do i post a picture?
                          i tried with that insert image...but the picture is on my computer files.

illnath, its lucky my mum works in a chemist!

can anyone give me a list of vitamins/creams/etc etc that would be good for recovery?
                          I also might invest in one of those heating rice sock things...

Comment

Sorry i didnt get back to yas, computer died...

Anyway i went to the doctors...pointless.
                            He said that theres nothing wrong that he can see with it...i thought ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND????

Anyway, the good news is that im actually recovering...and i thank the method of heat rice sock thing and arnica cream (i used the heat sock 3 times a day for 30 mins each...and applied arnica cream after each heating session)

I hope this helps some of you...

Guys with a more serious case, im really sorry i have nothing else helpful

Comment

From people that I have spoken to, the only way to let it heal is to just leave it along & don't exert it at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X