More visible veins... Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More visible veins... Help!

Hello to all, I'm a new member to the forum as well as new to penis exercising.

I recently bought the book, "Exercising the Penis" and I'm only on my second day of the beginner's routine and I already notice stronger and more visible veins on my penis. I notice that in the book that this is a side effect... but this early? ...and is this necessarily considered bad or something to look out for?

I would appreciate your help. Thanks!

This is a pretty common occurance. The increased bloodflow into the penis due to the exercising will naturally cause you to be more vascular. There is nothing to be worried about unless the veins become larger than one would consider to be "normal" or if they become too tender or ache. Also, if the vein/veins become harder then normal you should scale it back a bit until the problem subsides.

Comment

well, they don't ache but they are somewhat long. One vein stretches out all the way from the base and almost reaching the head. But I hope it's really nothing to worry about.

Thanks.

Comment

Eyes: Good to have you here. It's good that your veins are long -- that means your penis is long

As Russ said -- and as I said in the book -- this is fairly common. It's nothing to worry about. It's likely that the veins may fade in time after you stop PEing.
        "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
          Eyes: Good to have you here. It's good that your veins are long -- that means your penis is long

As Russ said -- and as I said in the book -- this is fairly common. It's nothing to worry about. It's likely that the veins may fade in time after you stop PEing.
          Hey Remek new theory! The outer skin of the penis has to grow as well as the CC,CS and tunica. When i started PE i noticed more veins but as my dick got bigger those veins would fade or go deep into the skin. Then new veins seem to pop up now and then. My theory is PE causes cell replication of all tissues making up the penis including making the derma grow.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
          X