Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For All The Guys Who Have Gained Major Girth!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For All The Guys Who Have Gained Major Girth!!!

What methods, and excercises helped best?
    does Penis Balooning make a vast difference?
    also what excercises help length the most
    (ive already looked at the advanced excercise archieve, aswell as the "how to jelq" thing so im already knowledgable on the basics i just want to know what works
    thanks so much
    Castro

Castro: If you're new to PE, you'll want to start with a beginner's routine. Check out one of the ones listed here: The Penis Enlargement Gym - Your First Penis Enlargement Routine

Since you're going for girth, focus on jelqing with a higher erection level (around 75 percent). After five to eight weeks, you can move onto light squeezes and flaccid bends.

Hope this helps.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Castro View Post
      What methods, and excercises helped best?
      does Penis Balooning make a vast difference?
      also what excercises help length the most
      (ive already looked at the advanced excercise archieve, aswell as the "how to jelq" thing so im already knowledgable on the basics i just want to know what works
      thanks so much
      Castro
      What is your current size by the way? the reason i ask is i run into guys that have fat dicks/long dicks and think there dick is small. Actually to be truthfull the reason im asking is because im a nosey basturd. hehehehehe!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I realy would like some girth, I am about 4.5EG. What did you do for girth KP?

Comment

Originally posted by slanker View Post
          I realy would like some girth, I am about 4.5EG. What did you do for girth KP?
          i gained most of my girth from the newbie routine actually. But my jelq "grip" was different because i could not use the OK grip very well do to strained thumbs from reading heavy nursing books in college. So i invented the "U" grip. No those nstructions are somewhere.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
          X