Is 3 days a week too little for JP90?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is 3 days a week too little for JP90?

I've been giving JP90 a try so far, l notice it said to do it 5 days a week, however I'm not sure I can commit to that much time. Before JP90, I've just been doing 100 jelqs, 3 days a week spread apart from each other, and I would always get morning/night wood. It does sound less intense but since JP90, I haven't gotten morning/night wood at all and all other signs seem to be positive/neutral. I would think the case is under training? What do you think?

so let me se if i get this..
    you started out with only jelq 3times a week. this gave you morning wood..
    then you did JPs rouitne 3times a week wich is jelq plus more.. this took away you wood.. correct?
    and you think is under traning? why is that? ..

to me its sound like you are using to tigth a grip.. or pulling to hard.

Comment

If you went from morning wood to no morning wood, I would say you are on the over training side of the line.

You old routine seems pretty good judging from your PI, you might want to go from there and increase your work load slowly. 100 jelq jump to 150 jelq and 90 v jelq is alittle bit too much imo.
      AP90 member.

Comment

Somebody who jelqs for two minutes a day and who has positive pi's morning wood, bigger placid stronger erection n what not is having a more positive effect then somebody who jelqs 15 min a day but with negative pi's, go by your body

Comment

I see, I was reading the P.I.'s thread and saw that no morning wood but bigger flaccid is neutral. That's why I saw that I may be under training. I think I might just do JP90 without the v-jelqs then, just 150 jelqs if 100 was fine before.

Comment

Originally posted by xflamex View Post
            I see, I was reading the P.I.'s thread and saw that no morning wood but bigger flaccid is neutral. That's why I saw that I may be under training. I think I might just do JP90 without the v-jelqs then, just 150 jelqs if 100 was fine before.
            Why not starting with 110 jelqs and work it up SLOWLY to be safe? 150 is a 50% increase compared to 100 jelq. Although you might be totally fine with the increased workload, but why risk it?

What is the hurry here????
            AP90 member.

Comment

Oh it's no hurry, I just thought I may have to change it up since I haven't been seeing any gains for a while.

Comment

you mention that you can't commit to 5 times a week?

Maybe you could find a little extra time in the day to incorporate some of the routine into your day in order to keep the routine going? If you shower in the mornings, maybe get up an extra 10-15 mins early, have a nice hot shower to help with the warm up and just do some stretching and a few jelqs or vice versa and do it in the evenings if mornings arn't suitable.

I've always gone by a saying "where there's the will, there's a way".. PEing doesnt have to take up an hour of your day everyday, small changes to your day can help you fit PEing in, even if its only a 10-15 min session.

All the best and good luck in your journey
                Starting 16/11/2013

Erect:
                5.25" BPEL
                4.7" MG-erect

Long Term Goal:
                7.5" BPEL 5.5" MG-erect

Comment

Working...
                X