Whats the secret to your success?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the secret to your success?

All those that have gained, what made you reach your goals? What exercises and other things like intensity etc.

For me I would say, so far, consistency and quality, and gradual intensity. And doing the jai stretch whenever I can.

For me it's been being as consistent as possible...which has not been very consistent. BUT, if I'd been a LOT more consistent, the gains would have been better.

Comment

Good thread slanker.

My secrets to success have been gradually increasing the intensity, getting rest when its needed, and watching PIs closely. All of these, I strongly believe, are important to big gains.
      "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

My success I attribute to the Newbie Routine. I was very faithful and did my exercises 5 days on and 2 days off. I know that this goes against the "Theory", but this is what got me the gains. I still use most of the exercises. But this of course was 5 years ago. PE was still a learning curve for everyone. I still recommend this routine because it worked for me.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
          Good thread slanker.

My secrets to success have been gradually increasing the intensity, getting rest when its needed, and watching PIs closely. All of these, I strongly believe, are important to big gains.
          Thats great remek, I think intensity is something I should try and rest is not to far away, and yes I always look at my PI's.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
            My success I attribute to the Newbie Routine. I was very faithful and did my exercises 5 days on and 2 days off. I know that this goes against the "Theory", but this is what got me the gains. I still use most of the exercises. But this of course was 5 years ago. PE was still a learning curve for everyone. I still recommend this routine because it worked for me.
            I have taken aboard the v jelq and the 3 part dry jelq, I am five months in now, remaining consistent with what I know, but looking for advanced stuff too. I like that two part tunica stretch I use that a lot.

I also forgot to mention another secret to success. Mixing the exercises daily, confusing the unit.

Comment

The long slow jelq. And changing your progrma when gains stop. Watching PI's and steadily increasing grip intensity. What i consider a gentle jelq may strangle a newbie. So as a warning to newbies be very reluctantant to increrase grip power. And do it in MM at a time and really watch the EQ level. If your erection fades to much it is an indicator of bad PI.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
              X