Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of Questions

G'day guys,
    I've been reading here for about three weeks now but this is my first post as I haven't really had any questions until now. About two weeks ago, I started JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine. Didn't have any problems getting started, no pain, no redness or anything but since then I was just wondering about a couple of issues.

1) I think it was in a reply to the JP thread, and I think it was JP who posted a theory about on/off days or up/down days, whereby he excersizes everyday until he has an off/down day. In an attempt to stick to the routine, I've tried to do five on/two off however I've been finding that my dick isn't responding well two days in a row, for example. So I tried the on/off day theory, starting a workout and seeing how it feels at the time - some days it's great, but some days it feels as though my dick is working against me. Anyway, I was wondering because using this system, my off days seem to be outbalancing my on days. Any suggestions as to why this could be? I warm up before each session and warm down afterwards (I understand how important this is as I lift weights regularly [could this have something to do with it?]).

2) Despite the fact that I have been gradually conditioning for the past couple of weeks, I still seem to get very hard during the warm-up (I'm O.K. during the jelqs) and this problem doesn't seem to be going away. I understand the process takes a long time, just wondering about this aspect because it's affecting my performance. Once again, any suggestions?

Cheers in Advance.

-G'day.

P.S. I think it's a great community that's running here - everyone is willing to chip in their two cents. Keep it up!

It took me a long time to adapt to doing the full jp workout. It is the hardest recomended beginer workout.
    You could cut down the volume until you adapt as I did . Or you can take more rest days as you are doing.

Comment

When you say cut down the volume, do you mean doing less reps or doing the workout less often?

Comment

Well I mentioned both options and both are valid.

Comment

Okay, I think I might try cutting out the "big circles" because that seems to be where the problem is and adding in some extra helicopters and kegels to keep a balance. Like I mentioned, there's no pain or anything like that, just lack of conditioning.

Comment

Yes it takes time to condition.

Comment

G'day slugga!

Comment

G'day, how are we?

Comment

Working...
                X