Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't know what else to say, I need some assistance on a routine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't know what else to say, I need some assistance on a routine.

I've been doing the same thing, JP's routine, but I am experiencing some undesirable effects. It seems no matter how hard I try to perform my jelq's correctly, I seem to keep batting in my progress. This is my first concern.

my second is that IF I cant remedy this, something I can do for base/head girth. because my penis seems to be something like bat except my head isn't enlarged. I wish to wield one thats even all the way across.

As well as those two concerns I wish to know an intermediate exercise I can do to supplement my length, I have already added 50 minutes of edging.

so. need help with head/base girth. and wants to know what more I can do. (1 month in, enthralled by results so far .3 in)
    confidence and getting woman to shut up about it is important too.

current measurements
    march 14 2011

6.3in. EL bp.
    5.2in EG nbp.
    short term goal:
    7.25 EL nbp
    5.5 EG nbp
    long term goal:
    7.5 EL nbp
    5.75 EG nbp

also the concept of reverse jelqing confuses me greatly

current measurements
    march 14 2011

6.3in. EL bp.
    5.2in EG nbp.
    short term goal:
    7.25 EL nbp
    5.5 EG nbp
    long term goal:
    7.5 EL nbp
    5.75 EG nbp

Comment

seriously? I need help

current measurements
      march 14 2011

6.3in. EL bp.
      5.2in EG nbp.
      short term goal:
      7.25 EL nbp
      5.5 EG nbp
      long term goal:
      7.5 EL nbp
      5.75 EG nbp

Comment

Relax homie, we don't frequent the forums 24/7. :P

We're here to help.

It's so strange - being one of the biggest skeptics, yet I've personally seen an inch gain in length going from 5.6 to 6.6.ish. I've been up and down - so don't reach MY stage... my inability to believe is hindering my further gains. I do believe you can do it. I do believe I can do it. So let's get down to you. How long have you been PEing? I would stick with routine jelqing for now... as signifcant gains don't come over night... took me 7 months to see an increase in about .3" MEG, .2" HEG, and 1" in NBPEL...

How long is/are your warmups and warm downs? my BEST gains came when I was doing 20 in towel wrap warmups and hot shower warm downs for 20 minutes. Patience and keep being positive. I saw .5" NBPEL gain in under 3 months... another .5" in 4 months... and it took me about 6 months to see any erect girth gains...

after 7-8 months of consistent PEing, I dropped out for 3-4 months and now my PE routine is spotty at that. I've maintained, perhaps solidified my gains... but the fact remains - PE is a lifetime thing and to make achievements in PE is through consistency and positive reinforcement in life (outside of PE) which would reflect positively on your PE outcomes
        A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
        NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
        GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

well I've had luck with girth, given it is only on my midsection. its at around 5.2, despite my length being at 6.1,

i really just want an even all the way through 7.3 by 5.5 penis.

but alas im batting at the midsection.

current measurements
          march 14 2011

6.3in. EL bp.
          5.2in EG nbp.
          short term goal:
          7.25 EL nbp
          5.5 EG nbp
          long term goal:
          7.5 EL nbp
          5.75 EG nbp

Comment

Working...