• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VigRX Oil anyone had tried?

that's the question

Scam.

Comment

You've got to change it every 30,000 miles. Personally I prefer Quaker state. Oh you mean the stuff for your dick? Better to use it in your car.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
        You've got to change it every 30,000 miles. Personally I prefer Quaker state. Oh you mean the stuff for your dick? Better to use it in your car.
        I'm not so sure it would be better to use in a car. I'd be scared to do a rebuild on that engine, lol.

Killing weeds and getting rid of ant hills might be a better use for it.

Comment

If you're dumb enough to buy it and think it works on your dick you should have to pay for a new engine. I never thought of the weed killer idea. Rep point for you. ( Um jota, are you getting the idea?)
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            If you're dumb enough to buy it and think it works on your dick you should have to pay for a new engine. I never thought of the weed killer idea. Rep point for you. ( Um jota, are you getting the idea?)
            Well yeah, one should have to feel the pain of a new engine, but just think of the poor tech who would have to deal with the mess. Sometimes being paid to do it just isn't worth the headache.

Comment

ok.. scam is what we need to know thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X