How important is morning wood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How important is morning wood

I've been wondering as part of some of the positive PI's is a morning wood. How frequent should they be and how important is it. I'm only 23 but i lost my morning wood before i started PE. However after starting PE i regained them. But how many should i be getting. At the moment i'd say i was having about 3 per week and thats an increase. But should you slwo down on PE just because you dont get a hardon when you wake up even though i could get one manually very easy at that time?
    Or any time really i can get very good errections now afer PE. so is morning wood really something to worry about?

Morning "wood" or Nocturnal penile tumescence (NPT) is an important sign of a healthy functioning penis. It is normal for a man to have five to six erections during sleep, especially during rapid eye movement (REM). These erections occur about every 90 minutes and last for about 30 minutes. Their absence may indicate a problem with nerve function or blood supply in the penis.

You are a young guy. You might want to see a urologist to ensure everything is working properly.
    May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

lol im 19 and i dont get morning wood...but i can get erections easy enough lol

i wake up flaccid and i usually end up thing about something that makes me get a woody, but yea, i dunno y. it all seems to be functioning nicely down there, just no morning woods :s
      Reason for PE: to make my meat spinning all the more impressive

Comment

I get morning wood but not every day. i have a habbit of sleeping on my side with my legs over each other so maybe if i wake up like that then its not possible to get a lasting errection. if its normal to get them through the night i see why its important to PE as its a normal sign you arent over worked. I'm sure by the time i go to bed though my body is allready thinking of work the next day. i doubt i get horny dreaming of all the food i gotta cook for resteraunt eaters the next day. i wonder if gordon ramsey needs PE hes a pretty stressed dude bet he hasnt checked in a morning wood in 20 years.

Comment

mental fatigue has a lot to do with it. When I'm injured from training and just in pain, I won't get morning wood, but when I am healthy again it returns. I had strong hard morning wood every day when I was on tongkat ali 1.50 extract. It's a herb from Indonesia, great but expensive.

Comment

I dont get wordning wood that often either... Im 20 and I lost mine before I began PEing, I get it a few times per week as well
            "We ate well and cheaply and drank well and cheaply and slept well and warm together and loved each other"

-Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by Andyroo View Post
              I dont get wordning wood that often either... Im 20 and I lost mine before I began PEing, I get it a few times per week as well
              I get "wordning" wood every morning. Of course I have to piss like a race horse, when I first get up, maybe that's why? Hee

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

hahaha.. wordning... classic
                i got BIG hopes.. get it.. BIG hopes... like a BIG penis.. get it.. god ur stupid..

Comment

I used to not really get morning wood but now I have it almost every morning when I awake. Besides the jelqing and other PE I think a factor is the fish oil I take for blood flow.But I think the discuss that needs to be addressed is how to get the old lady in the mood when she is sleeping and your in bed with a tent pole -D1-

Comment

Theoretically, morning wood is very important because it energizes the penis by oxygenating it. But I guess a lot of people don't really get it and have perfect function. I get it most of the time, but sometimes I don't, and I take it as a sign that I'm stretching too much. Oddly enough, it seems I get it more when I'm stretching than I do when I'm taking a day off. I use and extender, by the way.
                    Physiological Indicators (the original post)
                    :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

im from indonesia too, its difficult to differ the original one vs imitation ones

Comment

Originally posted by slanker View Post
                        every day when I was on tongkat ali 1.50 extract. It's a herb from Indonesia, great but expensive.

i've saw this products everyware in all online shop in indonesia

Comment

I haven't regularly gotten morning wood for the past few years even after PE. I attribute the loss to loss of quality sleep (kids). I find when I'm well rested (aka away from home) I'll pop more random wood when sleeping. All the same, it's been years since I've woken up and had to do an awkward bending urination session in the morning.
                          Start: 01/2020 - BPEL - 6 1/2" EG - 5 7/8"
                          Latest measurement: 05/2020 - BPEL - 6 7/8" EG - 6 1/8"

Comment

Working...
                          X