questions questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions questions

Hello everyone at the gym, I know its only my first week jelqing but enjoying it and PE work outs. I have a few questions, hope you guys can share your experience.

1 how can you tell you had a good workout?
    2 Should I stay away for wanking before and after?
    3 My penis has be feeling heavy after a work out is that ok? no pain or redness.
    4 My PE muscle feels wee bit sore after i do leg work out at the gym that ok?
    5 low carbs diet ok ?
    6 Does weight lose help? I have lot of fat in the hips and pelvic area.
    7 I workout 5 days a week with friday and saturday off, is that over doing it?

Thanks guys for you help, hope everyone of you's wake up with a 10" banger 2mo lol
    EL --- 6.2 INCHES
    EG --- 5.6 INCHES

EL --- 6.6 INCHES
    EG --- 5.6 INCHES

GOAL
    EL --- 7.0 INCHES
    EG --- 5.8 INCHES

Well, here are my answers:
    1. You know that you had a good workout when you penis looks pumped and hangs low afterwards. The sensations are quite subjective and range from nothing to fatigue and slight soreness, but never pain. There are good tests that you can do during your jelqing session to evaluate its efficiency: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...t=good+jelqing
    2. Be careful in general if you masturbate a lot as it can lead to overtraining when you have heavy PE session... It is quite debated whether ejaculation can hinder gains if it happens less than 2 hours before or after a PE session. Sone say yes according to the results of the penis enlargement survey, others says no, including many veterans. I'm currently studying the matter doing a little experiment : https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...ts-theory.html. Everyone is free to join me into investigating this: the more the better!
    3. A feeling of heaviness is perfectly fine, it means that you did the job. Redness at some point would be fine too but not pain.
    4. PC muscles can be overtrained by activities involving the legs at the gym, especially if you have a tough kegel routine.
    5. No problem according to me.
    6. Weight loss helps you to expose more of your inner penis: I'm not sure about the figures so please correct me but I think that you can "gain" 0.5" per 20 lbs lost.
    7. 5 days on 2 days off is the standard schedule for JP's routine but check your PIs as it can be too much for some...
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Working...
    X