What to use as "lube" when jelqing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to use as "lube" when jelqing?

So I've decided to try this out again, but I dont want to spend 30 min in the shower every day just for this.
    I don't have any lube or anything. So is there any household items that can be used as lube? please no smelly shit, or shit that is impossible to get off.

How do you guys do it?

There is a list of good lubes in the articles section. There are some household items. Olive oil comes to mind as well as vaseline. Unfortunately I have found that the best lubes are hard to get off. It is part of what makes them good for PE. I used a sex lube for a while but I was always having to reapply and it was way to slippery to get a good jelq in. I switched to baby oil gel. It is great and if privacy is a concern you can say you use it like lotion for dry skin.

Comment

what ever you choose be carefull with the amount of chemicals within them
      many will tell you to get whats recommended in here, evo oil (insert flashy brand name) etc with loads of vitamins and what not

im a firm believer of "neutral" had 1 injury self-inflicted or perhaps chemicals? used alot of different lubes resulted in something nasty
      i dont want to go there again

Jelq
      baby oil

end PE
      aloe vera

this is my personal opinion ofcourse, go with whatever you like just be aware of whats in it please for your own sake
      not many oil's out there were specifically designed for PE, there is alot that is supposedly helpfull for PE but non is known long term scientifically what it can/may cause, im going neutral defenetly, anything else i can take as a pill supplements vitamin fish oil etc

waw
      I know by heart i finally found the diamond (PEgym)
      Progress tips and tricks/pics added
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-thread-1.html

Comment

I mix baby oil gel and Bio Oil. Works great but you will need to wash up afterward.
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Baby Oil here, its pretty slippery and not too expensive.
          Start(Feb/19)
          FL: 2,95
          FG: 4,29
          BPEL: 5,51
          MSEG: 5,11
          Current(July/30)
          FL: 3,50
          FG: 4,52
          BPEL: 6,02
          MSEG: 5,35

Comment

Baby oil with Aloe and Vitamin E. Works great. One good application works the whole session, and seems to help not getting the post workout dry skin the next day.

J
            Starting = 6.75" BPEL - 5.75" MSEG (Nov. '10)
            Max = 7.25" BPEL - 6.00" MSEG (Apr. '11)
            Current = 7.00" BPEL - 7.50" BPFSL (Jan. '13)
            My Workout Log

Comment

Old fashioned, classic Vaseline works for me. It is cheap, has no smell (unless you buy it in the baby asile - that stuff stinks). The advantage of Vaseline is it last a long, long time without drying out. To remove it, use any liquid face-cleaning soap (Neutrogena, etc). These cleansers are designed to remove oils and greases. A regular hot shower may take 20 minutes to remove vaseline, but facial soaps takes 15 seconds.
              Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
              Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
              Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
              Midasman's progress

Comment

I use KY warming jelly which is he best for jelging I've used so far, but I'm going to try something new after I've used it up... I've tried baby oil with vit E which was not slick enough and very thick and bio oil which is expensive and not a particularly good lube

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                  I mix baby oil gel and Bio Oil. Works great but you will need to wash up afterward.
                  I use this as well

Comment

Personal Lubricants: The Best and Worst Lubricants to Use for PE

Comment

i like to use id glide lubricant. it just washes off in the shower. or take a wet wash cloth.
                      My Progress

Comment

srry guys for my interruption...and i think my grammar is kinda bad too bcuz english is not my 1st language...im a newbie here, i joined this website for about 2 hours ago, and ive tons of questions that i want to ask you guys but right now the only few question i want to ask is what lube should i use for my 1st time jelq ever? is johnson baby oil w/ aloe & vitamin E good? what type of lube r u guys using right now and can u give me the certain name? Thank You!

Comment

That's fine. I have used baby oil and it works just fine.
                          Just remember it's messy and you are going to need to apply more.
                          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I like Vaseline and olive oil--extra virgin.

Comment

I use vaseline. Although I do not have experience with another lube yet I'm well-content with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X