Jacking off = less gain????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacking off = less gain????

I'm still not sure if this is just a myth or something. Can anyone tell me if you do jack off, then you won't have much gain?

I suggest Edging for at least 20Minutes rather than just being finished within a few minutes, it'll help with gains plus it'll benefit you in lasting longer too!
    9/10/13 - 5In Girth, 5.75In NBPEL

Goal - 7.75In BPEL, 5.5In Girth, 7In NBPEL

Comment

Jacking off is fine. I edge instead. You should masturbate twice a week or something for health reasons. But too much jacking off can lead to less gains.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Can too much edging lead to less gains?

Ex: 60 minutes at morning + 30 minutes pre-PE (afternoon) + 15-20 minutes post-PE + 60 minutes at evening (from 2 to 4 hours after PE).
        Without ejaculations.

P.S: I'm having a lot of spare time.

Comment

You should go for a run rather than that. Gonna tire yourself out man. Just do it after PE or totally seperate.
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I've read somewhere that masturbation inhibits gains as well, but I forget the source.

I've also been reading on the forums here that edging is suppose to help with gains, but I don't fully understand how.

The consensus seems to be to not masturbate immediately after exercise. And if you are going to, wait 20 mins to an hour or more and then edge, rather than a one stop shop.

Comment

Working...
            X