Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

Okay. Here is the deal.

I've been interested in PE since around November 2010. I started doing a few "experimental" sets (not JP 90 day) during Nov. and Dec. My new years resolution for 2011 including giving PE a "real" try. I tried the JP 90 day and have been struggling somewhat to stick to it mainly because of technique doubts.

The past 2 weeks I've rekindled my PE interest and taken it from a semi-committed, inconsistent routine (some weeks I'd do 3/4 sessions, some weeks I'd do 1, etc.) into a full blown 2 day on-one day off routine. My main question is this, how can you tell for SURE you're getting a good workout. I've read the PIs and made some sense of them, but still am in doubt. Here is how I've done my PE so far.

I do a warm up for usually ten-fifteen minutes and mix in some tunica stretching while reheating the cloth. I then do the normal stretchings and kegels as outlined in JPs routine. I do 3 sets of 50 jelqs and 3 sets of 30 v-jelqs and then proceed to shower as a warmdown.

My technique is generally this:

I use a good lube and do somewhat tight grip and hold down with the opposite hand at the base as I do the rep (I'm afraid of that turkey neck thing from stretching my sack, and I want to make sure I get a full rep). I tend to do these with a little more than semi hard because I am not sure how to gauge the engorgement of my shaft and head during the rep. Should the head be "hard" to the touch during the rep and completely red? Or should it only be slightly inflamed and a bit less red? I am never sure if I am actually doing enough with my reps because I can't "feel" the rep unless I have a pretty hard grip.

I have recently tried more to just relax on the grip and just do the reps, but I still worry that I'm wasting my time and not using enough force. How can I tell if the workout is effective aside from the typical indicators? I KNOW I'm not the only one with these questions! I don't usually have turtling/negative PIs, even with my harder grip (only a few times when I was experimenting with grip did I experience negative PIs). However, I'm not sure if I notice any positive PIs either...

Can somebody help me and explain a way that you can be sure that you are getting the "perfect" rep?
    And a second concern (unrelated to original topic):

Since starting some PE I have noticed slight decrease in my ability to "last" during sex. This could be purely psychological stemming from my doubt that PE is working and my stress over trying to find proof that it IS working, specifically during sex and edging.

On a lighter note I have seen an increase in my kegel ability! I can hold the squeeze for around 10 seconds each (and work up to 30 reps, up to 2/3 sets of that). This has DEFINITELY given me the ability to "shoot" when I ejaculate again. When I was younger (14/15) I would always shoot. This went away a bit the past 2 years and has only came back in the past week of focusing HARD on PE, particularly kegels.

And finally, I have also noticed that my flaccid is hanging much lower and that my EL SEEMS to be longer than it was when I started. I have been kind of lazy with measuring and have not tried to keep my stats up to date (out of fear of discouragement). The problem is that my girth also SEEMS to be decreasing.

All of this part of my post could be purely psychological, but I am mainly curious if anyone else had similar doubts during their PE journey that they pushed through to find success.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...er-warmup.html

Perfecting the grip for a "perfect rep' is one of the most challenging skills to learn. Hunt around under the "search" feature above and look up "Jelq grip" you'll find some great material there.

Here's one: How to grip properly for maximum growth potential

Much success!!
    Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
    Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
    Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
    Midasman's progress

Comment

Thank you!
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...er-warmup.html

Comment

Working...
      X