No announcement yet.

when doing kegels throughout the day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when doing kegels throughout the day...

Ive started jp's 90 day routine and I had a quick question about my kegels through the day.

I can hold a kegel(tightly) for roughly 45 seconds - a min.
    When doing my "at least 100 a day", do I need to be holding them as long as I can? Or will "quick" kegels suffice? Perhaps a combo of the two?
    "Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship." - Sharon Stone

"If a man does his best, what else is there?" - General George S. Patton (1885-1945)

I recomend a combination of times of hold,I am also keen on reverse kegels as part of kegel workouts.

Comment

I can hold a kegel(tightly) for roughly 45 seconds - a min.
      Wow Ive been kegeling for a few weeks now and my max is 10 seconds tops.. is this normal?
      Starting Size (04/2011): 5.75"NBPEL x 4.25" MSEG
      My motivation: https://www.pegym.com/forums/relatio...h-my-size.html

Comment

Takes the body time to get use to the exercises. Gotta build that muscle up man!
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I think without realizing it, ive built that muscle throughout my life. Excessively kegeling during masturbation and sex. Several years ago, I would also try to "hold in" an ejaculation. I have yet to be succesful, but I came quite close the other day.(pun most definately intended)

-edit- And thank you pegasus
          Last edited by jpuz_4; 03-26-2011, 09:50 PM.
          "Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship." - Sharon Stone

"If a man does his best, what else is there?" - General George S. Patton (1885-1945)

Comment

If you wish to try dry orgasm ,join the male multi orgasm club

Comment

Working...
            X