Fordyce Spots...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fordyce Spots...

I had these things called 'forcyle spots' for many years now. I was afraid to go to the doctor to check them out because of extreme embarrassment, of course. After doing research, I found out that they are harmless and will not infect your partner. In fact, I had oral sex, and my partner actually said 'hey, my ex-boyfriend had these too!'' LOL. Anyway, yeah, she was okay the next day. But the point is, this makes my penis...and I'm sure most guys feel the same way too...it makes the penis look ugly. Seriously. It looks like it's 90 years old and about to die soon. Does anybody know if there is a way to make them go away or some type of cream to temporarily make them go away? Even though it's not an STD, it worries me that I will have to live with this for the rest of my life. An ugly penis. Just when you thought about enlarging your penis, you gotta face the fact that you'll have an uglier one too, haha.

Hey Eyes, I did a search for these and can't find any information. Want to elaborate?

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Crap! Hey sorry guys, I spelled it wrong accidentally. I meant, 'Fordyce's Spots''... here's some info:Fordyce's spot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Fordyce spots aka Sebaceous prominence is caused by the overproduction of sebum in your sebaceous glands.

Here is a great resource: sebaceous-prominence.com

Unfortunately there really isn't a definitive cure. People have claimed success with manual excision and TCA peels.

Comment

I also have a bad case of sebaceous prominence so if you ever find a cure let me know!!

Comment

This can really help lose my motivation for PE. What's the point of getting a bigger penis when it's gonna look deceased too?
            There has to be a cure to this.

Comment

A girl is less likely to care about some bumps on your dick when you are packing a monster

I'd prefer a huge bumpy dick than a small smooth one.

Also bumps = more pleasure for her

Comment

well, it bothers me. I don't know about you man, but i want a good looking dick, haha.
                you know how it feels to get a blowjob? the first time my girlfriend saw those spots, she refused to blow without a condom. I felt stupid, lol. It took me 20 mins to convince her that it's not an STD. Even researched it online with her. And even though she's not infected or anything, thankfully, i know that she'd rather have a guy with a nice smooth penis. I don't know, i just hope I can find something to wipe it out. Stupid question, but what about clearasil or something like that? Think it'll work?

Comment

My girlfriend refuses to give me a blowjob (even with a condom) and I have a normal dick. So don't complain!
                  Starting BPEL 7.4" NBPEL 6.8" EG 5.2"
                  Now BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.2"
                  Short-term Goal BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.5"

Comment

I think easiest way to possibly get rid of them is if you go see a doctor. Maybe there is a cure. Let us know what happens.
                    Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
                    and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

I went to the doctor because I have a few on my penis and sack. He said they'll go away and to avoid shaving. I also read if you apply a warm towel on it repeatedly for about 10 minutes 2 times a day it'll help the sebum go back into the body. I've tried to pop them myself and I don't suggest it, that'll just irritate thfm more n take linger to heal. I've been using a warm towel for about a week and they seem to be growing smaller.

Comment

hey guys, im new here and i have these spots too. ive had them for a year or 2 now gone to the doctor and he just said that they will go away after time. I dont know how you guys feel but these spots make me feel really self conscious especially if a girl does give me head etc because i dont want her to think i have like an std or something. if you guys have any cures please tell!! haha i want them gone!

Comment

A Black and Decker disc sander is great, but make sure you use fine grit paper, you don't want to take too much off. (just kidding) (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by DON_RAFA View Post
                            I went to the doctor because I have a few on my penis and sack. He said they'll go away and to avoid shaving. I also read if you apply a warm towel on it repeatedly for about 10 minutes 2 times a day it'll help the sebum go back into the body. I've tried to pop them myself and I don't suggest it, that'll just irritate thfm more n take linger to heal. I've been using a warm towel for about a week and they seem to be growing smaller.
                            the towel you are using is it dry or wet?
                            Stats..
                            March 09 - EL 5.8 EG N/A
                            Dec 09 - EL 6.9 EG 4.6
                            April 10 -EL 7.1 EG 4.6
                            July 10 - EL 7.1 EG 4.75
                            My obsession is PE, My dedication is my routines and goal targets, My future is a bigger penis

Comment

I'd go for moist heat.

Comment

Working...
                              X